GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
That's the entire problem with it. I never said it can't be made fast, I said it's lame.

And it is. Nobody looks at a MR-S next to a SW20 and thinks "yea I'll have the weird lumpy one"

My advice to people is don't dump money into a project car that isn't the car you really want to begin with.

Seriously

1715270457127.png

1715270487499.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Even just clean.

How can you compare this

1715270690221.png

to this

1715270726129.png

And be like "Yeah give me the MR-S"

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Based,
SW20 is miles better looking, and I'll take a 3sgte all day over whatever crap the MRS has.
Honestly though, the bodykit from woodski's photo is really cool, and I do think that the MRS could look good, but the SW20 is peaakk.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
seriously why black wheels

everything else is fantastic, but with black wheels it's so hard to see that they're TE37s

Because red and black look dope, and real life isn't an edited photo with the contrast and shadows turned down.

1000005957.png

1000005958.png

(I'm aware both those are still edited, but my point is that unless the black levels are raised to high hell, it isn't that hard to see the details in the wheels)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Based,
SW20 is miles better looking, and I'll take a 3sgte all day over whatever crap the MRS has.
Honestly though, the bodykit from woodski's photo is really cool, and I do think that the MRS could look good, but the SW20 is peaakk.

Bet

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Because red and black look dope, and real life isn't an edited photo with the contrast and shadows turned down.

View attachment 304456

View attachment 304457

(I'm aware both those are still edited, but my point is that unless the black levels are raised to high hell, it isn't that hard to see the details in the wheels)
🧢

Really though I get it's 100% a preference thing, but my preference is never all black wheels.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
sw20 for me
i felt like there was another candidate but forgot

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
See? That could be you.