GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

cb1111

How do I avoid driving through DC from Philly to Orlando using I-75 (and return)?
The I-495 Outer loop (i.e. west of DC) takes you around DC. So you come down 95 to 495 WEST to take you west of DC instead of South through DC like Google will point you.

Try these directions You obviously don't need to get off at Tysons Corner shoplifting center unless you want some free swag from Neiman Marcus.

Oh - the Marine Corps museum right before you get to Quantico (about 45 minutes to three hours after you pass DC) is a cool place to visit. It is directly off I-495

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Will getting this count?

1000006199.png

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Put 400 rounds through my pak9 yesterday, I bought one of those laser cartridges to dial in the red dot because I was tired of wasting ammo trying to do it at the range. Holy cow best $12 ever spent. Thing is so accurate, was shooting dimes at 25 yards. It's quickly becoming my favorite.
View attachment 305341
this reminds me...I really want a Vector

swcrow

Autocross Champion
The I-495 Outer loop (i.e. west of DC) takes you around DC. So you come down 95 to 495 WEST to take you west of DC instead of South through DC like Google will point you.

Try these directions You obviously don't need to get off at Tysons Corner shoplifting center unless you want some free swag from Neiman Marcus.

Oh - the Marine Corps museum right before you get to Quantico (about 45 minutes to three hours after you pass DC) is a cool place to visit. It is directly off I-495
love this museum.....haven't been back since they made the expansion....really need to get back up there

swcrow

Autocross Champion
pulling in an original "T" serial, belgium cast, Vietnam MAC SOG Browning Hi-power 9mm when I head back out to CO! Was my dad's and it's in excellent condition...pics to come!