GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Let's see your PC's

Sterling

Steel Tip
ah, i just remembered seeing the maximus ones on the shelf in big boxes for silly $, guess those are the higher specs.

my bad

totally.

they have the extreme thats like 400 +

the formula that's right at about 300

then the hero which is what i'm looking at for right under 200.

then they have mini ATX ones.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Bro. I built my PC just to play SWTOR, but back in 2011 at release date. Do you really like the game enough to build a whole PC for it? Maybe I would reroll with you just to play. It's definitely a fun game. What class were you trying to play as?

Sterling

Steel Tip
Update.

bought parts. decided to go a little more heavy duty.
will be playing MMO's on this rig. such as SWTOR. Elder Scrolls Online. and Diablo 3.

MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula
CPU: Intel i5 4670k
Mem: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb
GPU: Asus GTX 780 DC2OC-3GD5
HD: Samsung 840 Evo 250 SSD / Western Digital 1tb HDD
PSU: Corsair ax860
Case: Corsair air 540

also got an assortment of corsair fans along with their h105 cooler. and a bunch of BitFenix cables to make it look pretty. and a corsair keyboard/mouse.

in future will probably buy a second GTX 780 for SLI, and another 16gb of ram, along with a nicer gaming monitor.

should be a good looking rig. will post pics of pc hopefully by next weekend if everything comes in quickly.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Dude. Those gfx cards will be more than enough for any MMO out there. MMOs are always on the lighter side for system requirements. How much did you pay for that 780? The specs on those are insane. 3gb DDR5 will be good, I can't imagine any game that would require you to have two of those.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Dude. Those gfx cards will be more than enough for any MMO out there. MMOs are always on the lighter side for system requirements. How much did you pay for that 780? The specs on those are insane. 3gb DDR5 will be good, I can't imagine any game that would require you to have two of those.

haha totally agree. but i like to overkill it.

i currently use my iMac for all of my image post processing shiz, but i'll probably buy software to do it on this pc once i get a better monitor, so having huge ass GPU's will be awesome for that.

the 780 was ~$500

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Holy shit lol

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Update.

bought parts. decided to go a little more heavy duty.
will be playing MMO's on this rig. such as SWTOR. Elder Scrolls Online. and Diablo 3.

MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula
CPU: Intel i5 4670k
Mem: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb
GPU: Asus GTX 780 DC2OC-3GD5
HD: Samsung 840 Evo 250 SSD / Western Digital 1tb HDD
PSU: Corsair ax860
Case: Corsair air 540

also got an assortment of corsair fans along with their h105 cooler. and a bunch of BitFenix cables to make it look pretty. and a corsair keyboard/mouse.

in future will probably buy a second GTX 780 for SLI, and another 16gb of ram, along with a nicer gaming monitor.

should be a good looking rig. will post pics of pc hopefully by next weekend if everything comes in quickly.

Woo! Don't forget to post pics!

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Here's my POS :smile:

Asus Z87-A
Intel i5 4670k
EVGA GTX 770
8GB 2133 MHz G-Skill
1.5TB HDD
TX850M
some fans
No SSD :frown:
Stickers that I had lying around

Sterling

Steel Tip
i like your minion sticker. lol.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
i like your minion sticker. lol.

lol, it was originally for my car... But it fit so well there

Your PC looks awesome, are those the cables that came with the PSU or did you do something to them? (edit: nvm I used google lol) Obviously awesome specs, but you can't beat that look

i sold one of my 560 ti's :(

after tax return, im setting aside moneys for a gtx 870 and selling the other 560 ti.

Sterling

Steel Tip
lol, it was originally for my car... But it fit so well there

Your PC looks awesome, are those the cables that came with the PSU or did you do something to them? (edit: nvm I used google lol) Obviously awesome specs, but you can't beat that look

They're from bitfenix. Got them off of frozencpu.com at like $7 a pop. Figured it wasn't too much for the look I wanted. I think it ties it all together nicely!