GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Happy Holidays

As the sun sets on the eve of this years holidays, we remember those who are less fortunate than us living in dry areas. Remember to stock up this holiday season on snacks and drinks to avoid that 20 mph creep to the gas station, and for god's sakes remember it is better to pass first, then receive.

Happy Holidays from the Dude.

boostedGTIguy

Dub or Die!
No celebration this year for me =( Hit it for the homies that have to go pee pee :frown:

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
I was driving home last night on rt 22 and I was wondering why the highway was flooded with popo, til I realized the date lol

can't celebrate this year, I have a big exam I have to study for :frown:

happy holidays anywho :smoking:

J-DUB

got splashback?
:smoking:

maybe next year we will all be able to just go to the locale cafe and celebrate:thumbsup:

everybody got a flavor today?

*bubble wrap*

huskeR32

Ready to race!
Can't wait to spend 35 minutes in the McDonald's drive-thru tonight, because I WILL be going, no matter how much I tell myself right now that I won't...

huskeR32

Ready to race!
^ says the guy with the giant coke-sniffing pedo-bear or some such shit in his sig :lol:

J-DUB

got splashback?

I hate that phrase with a passion. :paddle:

"god made pot, man made beer, who do you trust?"

Ill be laughing at all the drunks being idiots:lol:

argue53

Go Kart Champion
lol happy holidays to you too op, even thou you prob forgot by now that you made this thread hahaa... yup F the cops today. they have me feeling very paranoid right now :)

4.20 gtg tonight in north nj anyone?