argue53

Go Kart Champion
I hate that phrase with a passion. :paddle:

"god made pot, man made beer, who do you trust?"

Ill be laughing at all the drunks being idiots:lol:
hahaa!

AdvanSuper

Banned
^ says the guy with the giant coke-sniffing pedo-bear or some such shit in his sig :lol:

His name is fucking Henry it says it on his head!

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
His name is fucking Henry it says it on his head!

:laughabove:

But seriously, some of the most intelligent people I know smoke weed on a day to day basis. My neighbor is a computer engineer major or some shit and is insanely skilled at CAD and he vapes daily in the dorm room.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
bud light, 125 cal per beer. pot, 0. I just made a healthy decision. happy 4/20 people.
Well, actually, smoking weed is probably less healthy than drinking light beer because of the dreaded munchies. I've been constipated for weeks because of that shit.

J-DUB

got splashback?

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
Well, actually, smoking weed is probably less healthy than drinking light beer because of the dreaded munchies. I've been constipated for weeks because of that shit.

ohhh yes, i'm just thinking back to the numerous amount of late night trips to white castle as a result of the ~munchies~. i once waited over an hour at a white castle for a crave case. they even closed down the restaurant because they were getting so busy at like 2am, but i think i was drunk that night instead, because i remember my friend puking in one of the bathrooms and drinking straight out of the soda fountains.

davidpeter

If you want a destination that is adventurous and fun, and has all the points that you demanded in your post i would highly recommend South Tahoe.I visited this place for 6 months last gap year, and i found South Tahoe in particular to be quite a destination.Quite famous for cool evenings ,sweet mornings and awesome Vacation Rentals.

larcic

Ready to race!

me getting into the Christmas spirit!

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Sweet a 6 year bump!