GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking Dead

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
Also, who was the girl in the bed of the governor? Is it the girl who showed Andrea around town?

Also, the black girl, god her face is so serious all the time and it just makes me mad lol.

cskm

Banned
Also, who was the girl in the bed of the governor? Is it the girl who showed Andrea around town?

Also, the black girl, god her face is so serious all the time and it just makes me mad lol.

yea the girl in bed was the same girl showing the 2 around town.

i agree, that black ninja needs to die...

cskm

Banned
Dude... the end of the episode... I was like WTF...

honestly, i think it needed to happen. once those marines came in, they would've tried to take over and assume command since they have all that training. i've seen it in countless movies, so i know what i'm talking about! :lol:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Dude... the end of the episode... I was like WTF...

So somebody on the MK6 forums said that the head they look at last in the tanks was the helicopter pilots, anybody able to confirm?

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
ohhhh snap. I don't like that governor dude lol.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
epic rap battle between rick and the governor coming up?

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
I don't like woodbury or w/e its called. Shit is sketch.

Super sketch... And I actually like the ninja chick she is the one out of the 2 that thinks with her head (and sword) and not her vagina.

jbkoopa

Ready to race!
but its true though. black ninja chick is a smart girl and she's clearly very perceptive and already realized the moment she entered that town that something was up

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Indeed and if I was them after all I'd been through I wouldn't be comfortable one bit without my best friend (weapon)