GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NHL Lockout/2012-2013 Season

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
THIS. IS. HOOOOCCCCKEEEYYY

o6RSGTI

Ready to race!
J. quick gives up five goals in one game that's crazy. last year it would've taken almost 3 games to score 5 goals on J. quick

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
How about them Hawks. Hossa's been out since April and gets 2 goals and 1 assist. Everyone played great. I didn't see any signs of rustyness.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Whats up bro? :bellyroll:

typical afternoon kings performance heads in the rafters rather than on the ice... for obvious reasons lol

J. quick gives up five goals in one game that's crazy. last year it would've taken almost 3 games to score 5 goals on J. quick

bad game for him didn't see any stellar saves like usual but then again there was no D in front of him either

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
typical afternoon kings performance heads in the rafters rather than on the ice... for obvious reasons lol

Afternoon games are the worst. The year after the Hawks won the cup the slumped for a good 3 months, hopefully with the lockout the same wont happen to your Kings.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
There beating the Yotes 5-2. :).. And i found out the the teams in the east only play teams in the east and west teams only play teams in the west???....

Method82

Ready to race!
Hurricanes were rusty on Saturday. I was going to go to tomorrow's game/home opener against the Lightning, but it's sold out. i think the next 5 games are sold out. :-(

Definitely have to get tickets for Hurricanes and Rangers. see all the Staal's on the ice at once!