GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

chinoyboi14

Ready to race!
I'll have to pick up a surefire sometime in the future along with an eotech 512 for my new toy ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Stupid ass commie-fornia and it's crippling gun laws! �� Also, ban the ATF

Lots of jobs here in Texas, also no state tax, more money for your hobbies. There are a lot of CA folks moving here so you might feel right at home.... just dont vote like they do in CA :)

Last edited:

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Lots of jobs here in Texas, also no state tax, more money for your hobbies. There are a lot of CA folks moving here so you might feel right at home.... just dont vote like they do in CA :)

This lol

I was going to say the same thing, gotta move.....CA is never going to change for the better. :)

Been seeing more and more CA plates here too..........hoping they are refugees with brains like myself, but given the explosion of Prius's around here in the last 2 years.....I am afraid we are getting less than the smartest of voters.......

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
This lol

I was going to say the same thing, gotta move.....CA is never going to change for the better. :)

Been seeing more and more CA plates here too..........hoping they are refugees with brains like myself, but given the explosion of Prius's around here in the last 2 years.....I am afraid we are getting less than the smartest of voters.......

Just try to keep them from running for office and you should be fairly okay.

Good luck, I have 8 years before we can fully leave the state. My wife is a state employee and her retirement is tied to her income in the last few years before she retires. Would be a shame to throw it all away now when we're so close to getting a paycheck for life from this POS state's system.

chinoyboi14

Ready to race!
Too bad that gun store that posted the link is out of the loop. :confused:

That is a 2 year old article and the appeals process is still in effect. Don't run out to your local gun store expecting to come home without waiting yet.
Damn I was so excited I didn't even notice the date ?

ronmexico

Ready to race!
what is it with people a the front grips? is it because of call of duty?

I have a nubby troy one on my MK18, I like it because I can rest it up on a low bag if need be when Im at the range. I never actually use it when stating and shooting, in fact I find it pretty uncomfortable.