GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I have a G23 and a G26, I don't hate the 40 but I shoot my 26 a lot more often... lol

40 is great but 9mm is just cheaper and fun to shoot. If I found someone that wanted to trade a FDE Gen3 G19 for my FDE Gen3 G23, I'd do it in a heartbeat. The FDE finish is the only reason I still have my G23.

The next handgun I'm buying is going to be a Springfield 1911. That won't be for a while though, I'll be getting an AK before that.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I have a G23 and a G26, I don't hate the 40 but I shoot my 26 a lot more often... lol

40 is great but 9mm is just cheaper and fun to shoot. If I found someone that wanted to trade a FDE Gen3 G19 for my FDE Gen3 G23, I'd do it in a heartbeat. The FDE finish is the only reason I still have my G23.

The next handgun I'm buying is going to be a Springfield 1911. That won't be for a while though, I'll be getting an AK before that.

this obama push for gun control though...might not ever get an AK frank

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
Too bad AKs are made in the USA now! While he can probably ban imports via executive order, a made in the USA AK can be had these days. Granted, I'd rather go with an AR because the US made AKs are expensive.

EDIT: For reference - http://www.kalashnikov-usa.com/

Last edited:

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Just be grateful you guys aren't in Kalifornistan like me. 10rd mag limit, bullet buttons, 10 day waiting periods, the whole nine yards. Not to mention Governor Butthole just passed SB707 the other day making it illegal to concealed carry on any campus. (before it was up to the school and it was not punishable by law)

Now I feel safe, thanks to SB707 those darn criminals that are going to shoot-up our schools will think twice before concealing a gun on campus to shoot the place up! *sarcasm*

as you can tell ... i'm frustrated with the lack of basic logic in this state.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Too bad AKs are made in the USA now! While he can probably ban imports via executive order, a made in the USA AK can be had these days. Granted, I'd rather go with an AR because the US made AKs are expensive.
lol wow, yep ak's are very expensive. one would thing they would be cheaper since they lack adjustable stock and rails etc..

but nope. ar15 ammo prices are appealing too
Just be grateful you guys aren't in Kalifornistan like me. 10rd mag limit, bullet buttons, 10 day waiting periods, the whole nine yards. Not to mention Governor Butthole just passed SB707 the other day making it illegal to concealed carry on any campus. (before it was up to the school and it was not punishable by law)
Now I feel safe, thanks to SB707 those darn criminals that are going to shoot-up our schools will think twice before concealing a gun on campus to shoot the place up! *sarcasm*
personally i wouldnt mind the 10 day waiting period. i mean yeah it would suck but youll appreciate it more after the wait :laugh:

maybe its a dumb logic but i almost feel that if you can prove you bought your firearm/ammo or whatever before a newer more restrictive law was passed that you are excluded from the new revisions. grandfathered in basically.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I will definitely get an AK.

Not too keen on an AK, just like the AR platform better.

What I AM craving hard is the Tavor TAR-21, hoping to get one next year for my B-day. :D

What's going on with Obama now?

Same as always. A lunatic passed a background check and went to a gun-free zone to kill unarmed sheep.

So obviously we need more background checks (gateway to registration....gateway to confiscation) and more gun free zones. Because to get elected by the American public you must be unable to A) balance a check book, B) use logic or facts in any way, and C) play well on camera like life was a reality show......

Same rhetoric over and over, rinse and repeat all the while they don't really care to stop the violence because the second people decide they can take care of themselves the government loses it's power. And man, do they love power.

Just be grateful you guys aren't in Kalifornistan like me. 10rd mag limit, bullet buttons, 10 day waiting periods, the whole nine yards.

I thought the courts over ruled the 10-day waiting period? Are they stalling on it?

And there is always a solution to your frustration.

Move. :)

I did and I am much happier.....although given all the CA license plates I have seen around here lately, my happiness may not last as long as I had hoped......

Last edited:

chinoyboi14

Ready to race!
It doesn't seem like the anti-gunners will ever realize that criminals don't care about signs that say "you can't bring your gun in here - or else...!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion

I used to carry both a 19 and a 26. The 19 magazine works in the 26, so only one type of spare mag is needed. Like an idiot, I gave my ankle holster away because it sucked when I transitioned to all manual vehicles from 2007 to 2013. From 2000 to 2007, I had one manual and one auto-tragic, so ankle carry wasn't as bad.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

There is a bill floating around in the Wisconsin legislature right now, that would make it legal to conceal/carry in college buildings on public campuses. Currently, people can carry on public campuses, but not in the college-owned buildings. I'm curious to see where that goes.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Not too keen on an AK, just like the AR platform better.

What I AM craving hard is the Tavor TAR-21, hoping to get one next year for my B-day. :D

That's the Israeli piece, correct? If memory serves me right, those are a sweet item.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I used to carry both a 19 and a 26. The 19 magazine works in the 26, so only one type of spare mag is needed. Like an idiot, I gave my ankle holster away because it sucked when I transitioned to all manual vehicles from 2007 to 2013. From 2000 to 2007, I had one manual and one auto-tragic, so ankle carry wasn't as bad.

I carried my 23 for a while, when I got my 26 the 23 sat in the closet. I carry the 26 everyday. I either throw it in my cargo pockets or AIWB, I absolutely love it.

I thought I would want a 43, but no way, my buddy got one and honestly...it's small and great and all, but my 26 shoots much smoother and I have 0 problems concealing it so I don't see the need to get a 43.

The 26 is the perfect conceal carry pistol. I use my G17 magazines as spares :)

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
There is a bill floating around in the Wisconsin legislature right now, that would make it legal to conceal/carry in college buildings on public campuses. Currently, people can carry on public campuses, but not in the college-owned buildings. I'm curious to see where that goes.

oh really. interesting.

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Last edited: