GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Pretty much, it feels uncomfortable. I think I'm going to replace it with an angled grip... Those feel ergonomic in my hand

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have a short "nubby" front grip, i think its from troy. I really like it, I dont actually hold it but use it as a pressure point to pull the rifle back into my shoulder. I also like it because if im shooting off a bag I can use it to prop the rifle up a bit.

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
My buyer is arriving tomorrow to grab all my .308 goodies. I decided to be nice and put the bipod on my soon to be gone Springfield FAL:

After fighting with compressing those GD springs while trying to line up the screw holes, I should have let my buyer do that. You know, to break him in on what it is like to own an FAL, haha.

EDIT - This is the other one he is grabbing, an STG 58:

ronmexico

Ready to race!
My buyer is arriving tomorrow to grab all my .308 goodies. I decided to be nice and put the bipod on my soon to be gone Springfield FAL:

After fighting with compressing those GD springs while trying to line up the screw holes, I should have let my buyer do that. You know, to break him in on what it is like to own an FAL, haha.

EDIT - This is the other one he is grabbing, an STG 58:

Im typically not a fan of these types of rifles but these are really Fing nice! I would love to have one in my collection.

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Nice! I really want one of those but can't bring myself to drop the cash

I waited and waited and saved and saved for it then picked it up with 15% off at optics planet. Spending 2K on a sight seems a bit irresponsible... but F it, I saved for it I wanted it. I have frozen spending on anything other then ammo, because this is a lot to spend.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
I waited and waited and saved and saved for it then picked it up with 15% off at optics planet. Spending 2K on a sight seems a bit irresponsible... but F it, I saved for it I wanted it. I have frozen spending on anything other then ammo, because this is a lot to spend.

Good for you. I don't think spending your own money on something you want is irresponsible. You earned it you can spend it on anything you want. I spent something like $3500 on my AR and I decided to go with Primary Arms prism 4x prism scope. It was $300 I think but it is a really nice optic for the money. I love the reticle BDC + range finder combo that it has and clarity is very very nice for a cheap optic. Being that I like it so much I'm not in any rush to drop a few grand on a milspec optic at the moment.

Anyone looking for a cheap scope I highly suggest checking out the Primary Arms 4x Prism scope. You will not be disappointed.

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Anyone looking for a cheap scope I highly suggest checking out the Primary Arms 4x Prism scope. You will not be disappointed.

Primary arms is so good I would even say cheap scope, I would say low cost or wallet friendly :) While it may be cheap, I feel like that makes one think the quality is not all that great. Primary Arms is outstanding. I would say that the quality is 10X better then the price represents. My first scope was a primary arms 4x16, the scope ended up on my 16" bolt 308. I routinely shoot 500 yards with that scope with no issue. Its also been dropped many times and still works great. Cant poo poo on primary arms. We need more products in the market with that price point and that quality.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Primary arms is so good I would even say cheap scope, I would say low cost or wallet friendly :) While it may be cheap, I feel like that makes one think the quality is not all that great. Primary Arms is outstanding. I would say that the quality is 10X better then the price represents. My first scope was a primary arms 4x16, the scope ended up on my 16" bolt 308. I routinely shoot 500 yards with that scope with no issue. Its also been dropped many times and still works great. Cant poo poo on primary arms. We need more products in the market with that price point and that quality.

Yea when I said cheap I was talking about cost alone. Quality is far above other knock off/china optics I've seen at gun shows.

That price I paid for my scope also included a QD mount that is very solid. I can remove the scope and reattach it without having to rezero the scope. I've read complaints of cheap optics with cheap mounts having to be dialed in anytime the optic is removed from the weapon.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Anyone watch the ART15 vids... freaking love these guys... would have a beer with/10