GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
After test driving many cars, I purchased this last weekend. Got a great deal for 0% apr for 72 months, and made the jump. It's fast, its comfortable, it has all the newer technology stuff! And it's fun!

2015 Chevrolet SS, Heron White, A6, with sunroof and spare. Purchased for $47,080 which is below invoice. Very rare car.

This is made by Holden in Australia. It has the LS3 which produces 415 hp and 415 tq, magnetic ride suspension like in the Cadillac's.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Ouch? This car is way more refined than the R was, but you definitely feel the weight difference.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
How is your lower back in that...?

Double's Dub

Ready to race!
From one Texan to another- it will suit you well in your area bud, congrats:thumbsup:

ViR

The Russian
Hey, I almost got Pontiac G8 GT back in the day, that car was fun to drift around every corner (unintentionally when its wet)

Not sure if the new one is more "refined" but G8 was a regular GM car, no "refined" anywhere close to it..

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Congrats on purchase. Manual or auto?

Auto 6speed.

Yeah, but does the center console open?

Sure does, even have USB inputs. :)

How is your lower back in that...?

Much better with this car. Way better seats.

heh sorry. don't listen to me, i'm extremely biased against american cars.

:w00t: I use to be that way. My last American car was a 99 TransAm. I swore I would never buy another, but they have done remarkable improvements since then.

From one Texan to another- it will suit you well in your area bud, congrats:thumbsup:

Oh yea, I know it will. :) Thanks

Hey, I almost got Pontiac G8 GT back in the day, that car was fun to drift around every corner (unintentionally when its wet)

Not sure if the new one is more "refined" but G8 was a regular GM car, no "refined" anywhere close to it..

Like some of the reviews say, it's probably the most refined GM car in their line up. It's built better than other GM cars. The interior itself is refined with high quality materials everywhere. Some pics below if the interior of one.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
congrats, 6spd? quick look at it if i didn't see the bow tie I'd swear it was a Soob!. blacked out glossy grill is very Camry..but dat magnetic ride, LS3 & Holden dna... niiiice

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
It is an auto dudes... he said it in his original post.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
congrats, 6spd? quick look at it if i didn't see the bow tie I'd swear it was a Soob!. blacked out glossy grill is very Camry..but dat magnetic ride, LS3 & Holden dna... niiiice

6speed Auto, not manual. They are super hard to find but I didn't want one.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion