Westworld on HBO

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
\\/\//ESTWORLD on HBO

Guys, this show is nuts. Go watch it.

Last edited:

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I dig it. Some critics are calling it the next Game of Thrones for HBO. I agree its on a high caliber.

jshay

Go Kart Champion
I'm pretty excited to see where this show goes. It has a nice LOST vibe to it. When one thing gets revealed, 10 questions arise form it.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Possibly a spoiler:

ep.3 was quite intense, seems everyone has their own hidden agenda... it's also becoming hard to tell what is a story-line and what's not at times.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
You never know haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched it and its getting cray. IT seemed to jump around a lot though in episode 3.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Let's wait 24 hours and then discuss.

I got mad theories and top notch discussion coming. Be ready.

Yes please wait until like Tuesday Night/Wednesday Morning before we start discussing the passing episode.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Yep; recorded teh first show as it looked decent, watched it later that week and was hooked. Definitely an excellent show all around; well made and crazy storylines going on. I'll watch EP3 tonight, so hold off until tomorrow please :D

steemax

Go Kart Champion
ugh episode 4 was intense.... im trying to hold myself back from speaking about it lol.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Yep; recorded teh first show as it looked decent, watched it later that week and was hooked. Definitely an excellent show all around; well made and crazy storylines going on. I'll watch EP3 tonight, so hold off until tomorrow please :D

Episode 3 was 2 weeks ago. The one from last night is episode 4.. you're gonna wanna catch up more lol :paddle: