GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Westworld on HBO

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
is anything real anymore? Is Elsie dead or just somewhere?

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
My guess is that either every single person is going to end up being a host or it was just Bernard. I can't see them using the same story to keep shocking the audience. I think they had their fun with that and have everyone guessing who is real or a host.

My first thought with "the man in black" is that he has to be Arnold, but I'm really not sure. I've been off work due to surgery and binge watched all 8 episodes and now I kind of wish I just waited until the end of the season lol. I just want to know wtf is really going on.

Motocrossx23

Ready to race!
My mind is moosh from the timelines now, I'm not sure which one is past and present now.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
is anything real anymore? Is Elsie dead or just somewhere?

Bernard got her ass.

There are a lot of theories and directions we can look as to what is going on with everything... except Ford. When Elsie was investigating the data, she said Teresa and Arnold were using the broadcasting. Teresa got caught... And then it turns out Ford sent Bernard to get Elsie... meaning Ford was the one trying to hide something...

WHAT IS HE UP TO?!

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Or Bernard was using the terminal, and because he was previously erased he ended up sending Elsie to investigate himself...

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Or Bernard was using the terminal, and because he was previously erased he ended up sending Elsie to investigate himself...

that is a good point. The security guy is throwing up flags after the whole "im sorry about her i know you were close" and erased Bernard being like "huh? oh yeah well i barely knew her"

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Dang didn't think of that

The sucky part is that we won't have all the answers in the next 2 episodes either (IMO)

Wasn't she the one that was being choked when Bernard flashbacked just before Ford wiped his memory?

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Wasn't she the one that was being choked when Bernard flashbacked just before Ford wiped his memory?

Well they just showed her get nabbed at the end by "someone" and that was it at the end of 6.

So he killed Elsie, Ford erased him, then he killed Teresa, Bernard asked if he had killed anyone else, and then Ford erased him again?

I forgot/missed the flashback of him hurting Elsie though....my bad.

But she may or may not be dead:
http://screencrush.com/westworld-elsie-alive-dead-bernard/

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
So what are the answers/your conclusions?

SPOILER ALERT: (white text, don't quote it)

So Bernard is a replica of a (former) human Arnold, or no?

Are there two timelines, with Dolores going back and forth then?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I love you for doing white text so i dont have to be spoiled until i watch it tonight.