torga

Autocross Champion
Any Pokémon fans?

torga

Autocross Champion
Tragic.

torga

Autocross Champion
That's how I began my love/hate affair with cars.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
That's how I began my love/hate affair with cars.
That was my dad getting pissed at me when I shot a hole through the gloves of the media blaster setup he had with the gun

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

torga

Autocross Champion
Cats and games.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Any Queen love?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Didn't mean to make u cwy, uwu
*licks away tears and nuzzles your cheek*

torga

Autocross Champion
Can't change my mind, it just doesn't taste as good.

pdan

Ready to race!
So RIP to my daily genesis sedan, went to get hail damage fixed and when they took panels off they discovered bent frame rails, probably due to the 2 previous accidents reported before I got it. Anyways so it’s totaled, but I managed to snag my parents old 2012 Audi A5 as a daily. They were trading it in and I offered them cash so now it’s the new daily. Slightly relevant question, anyone know about timing chain tensioners on the Audi TFSI engines?? I know there was a warranty/ recall for oil consumption, read some people got pistons replaced. It’s got 62K miles on it, having the dealership do the 65K service because I have no time and the car is 2,000 miles away from me right now and I’m driving it out. I may call and ask them to re do the tensioner if there’s a revised one, rather pay now and not risk wrecking the engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torga

Autocross Champion
So when's the big turbo going in the A5?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Dude I had some guy in a R a couple years older than mine take me for a couple launches this weekend. That shit is insane and I can't believe my car can be that fast with just a stage 2. Those G forces...it's like a little roller coaster on demand.

Still think I'll just stick to stage 1, but I might be a little more motivated to do it sooner now.

torga

Autocross Champion
Dude I had some guy in a R a couple years older than mine take me for a couple launches this weekend. That shit is insane and I can't believe my car can be that fast with just a stage 2. Those G forces...it's like a little roller coaster on demand.

Still think I'll just stick to stage 1, but I might be a little more motivated to do it sooner now.
APR claims 340whp/360wtq for their Stage 1 Mk7 R tune. That's bananas!! I'm very jealous of the gen3 TSI engines.