GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Hoon

Autocross Champion
I have an indoor and 200yd outdoor about 10 min away, all paper though.

More often than not I was driving 2 hours to shoot steel out to 1020 yds, but the antis have the range temporarily shut down in a zoning battle.

Sucks!

armedferret

Ready to race!
my range had to finally outlaw the fiddy cause of a bunch of retards shooting into the dirt at about 30 yards (not realizing it because they're fucking retarded), bullets sailing over the 300-yard berm, and going about a mile and a half through a barn.

while the farmer was inside it.

that was a fun-filled day.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
my range had to finally outlaw the fiddy cause of a bunch of retards shooting into the dirt at about 30 yards (not realizing it because they're fucking retarded), bullets sailing over the 300-yard berm, and going about a mile and a half through a barn.

Yep, there are morons everywhere.

To shoot beyond 350yds where we are you have to qualify. It starts with a 6" plate at 366yds and goes out from there.

If you can't hit silhouette targets at 950 consistently, you don't pass.

That eliminates 95% of the yahoos

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I grew up in Ohio and never paid to shoot.

But now I'm in the Charlotte NC area and that's not the case. But, luckily I have a bad ass brand new range with steel plates for pistols, 100yrd rifl, 250yrd rifle, skeet, trap, archery less than an hour away

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
The range that has steel (tons of different targets) for pistols at their range won't even allow you to bring your own to the rifle range...and the rifle range has AR500 plates ever 100ft or so top and bottom the whole way down the 250yd range...so you're literally shooting down a steel plate tunnel lol dumbest shit I've ever seen

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion

Of course....jack offs. Got money for a .50 but no brains.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I have an indoor and 200yd outdoor about 10 min away, all paper though.

More often than not I was driving 2 hours to shoot steel out to 1020 yds, but the antis have the range temporarily shut down in a zoning battle.

Sucks!
That would be a nice range to have close by, closer than 2 hours anyways hahaha.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
So, the Ruger Precision Rifle doesn't come in magnum chamberings, but the Savage Stealth does :)

Hello .300WinMag <2.MOA @ 800yds.

Not to mention the thing looks like an anti-material rifle.

Last edited:

Hoon

Autocross Champion
So, the Ruger Precision Rifle doesn't come in magnum chamberings, but the Savage Stealth does :)

Hello .300WinMag >2.MOA @ 800yds.

What's the goal?

300WM is a badass round (if you load it with very heavy, high BC bullets) but also has some serious drawbacks.

armedferret

Ready to race!

Hello .300WinMag >2.MOA @ 800yds.

Just did the math, for the 2k price tag I'll go with a trued 700, RemAge barrel, and MDT chassis....and still have 5 bills left over for a nice vortex to go on top.