GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

mattavince

Passed Driver's Ed
To distract everyone from mattavince's Bank info so they dont buy a bunch of guns on him, heres the update on my krink build. Refinished and stained the handguard. Krinkov muze brake. Refinished Romanian bakelite pistol grip. Only thing left is to file for the sbr. Will be adding a side folding triangle stock. Going for the og ak74su look.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
I have one of them. Form 1'd a long time ago and cant find the manticore arms side folder in stock anywhere.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

mattavince

Passed Driver's Ed
To distract everyone from mattavince's Bank info so they dont buy a bunch of guns on him, heres the update on my krink build. Refinished and stained the handguard. Krinkov muze brake. Refinished Romanian bakelite pistol grip. Only thing left is to file for the sbr. Will be adding a side folding triangle stock. Going for the og ak74su look.

And yeah my girlfriend just yelled at me. Didnt even realize.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
How long does the paperwork for an SBR take to go through?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I have one of them. Form 1'd a long time ago and cant find the manticore arms side folder in stock anywhere.

us machine gun has a ton of options including side folding adapters and whole kits. They're triangle stock and folding adapter is like 200 bucks. You can get the kit to drill and tap the trunion there too if you havnt already

Cameron1292

Ready to race!

Guy I know had his scar come back in 9 days recently with the efile. Not too bad

mattavince

Passed Driver's Ed

Form Juans are about 3-4 weeks efile now. I did mine through SilencerShop service. During that time they had compliance issues, and the Gov shut down, took 3 months. Even yet, its still less than when I form 1'd my Krink. That shit took 352 days!!

Times are way down. Take a look at NFAtracker.com

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I'll just leave this here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Guy I know had his scar come back in 9 days recently with the efile. Not too bad

Yea the new QR E File from Silencershop takes the time WAY down. I need to pick up another can, and this is definitely the route I'm going instead of LGS. They also tend to have a promotions on the nicer cans that offset the stamp cost.

-Adam

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Just picked up some Underwood 65gr 2100+ fps 357 Sig! Looking forward to giving that a try.

-Adam

They do some wild loads. As a handloader I have to wonder if it's even safe.

I have some of their 10mm stuff and it's over 700ft-lbs. :eek:

The case heads permanently stretch from a single firing. IDK what the pressures are but I can't imagine it's within SAAMI.

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!

Did an e-file Form 1 couple months back took 2 weeks - single RP Trust

Doing a form 4 now for a suppressor but I thoroughly expect that to take at least 8 months if not longer.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!

The case heads permanently stretch from a single firing. IDK what the pressures are but I can't imagine it's within SAAMI.
I carry their 380 in my bodyguard. It's got Lehigh defense wierd cross cnc shaped fmj bullet. Those are really hot as well.

Last edited:

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance

Good to know! I'll keep my ears and eyes on, and see how it goes haha.

-Adam