GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
yesterday i went to shoot the M&P 2.0 again, this time i did really well. i also shot the VP9 and PPQ m2. i kept coming back to M&P...
Sounds like you should get an M&P. Really can't go "wrong" with any of the choices, it's all about what you feel when squeezing your index finger, and the fact that it's not a hi-point.

eajr

Go Kart Champion
Sounds like you should get an M&P. Really can't go "wrong" with any of the choices, it's all about what you feel when squeezing your index finger, and the fact that it's not a hi-point.

Good one on the hi-point joke lol :D

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
There ya go! No, there are still a few .40 folks around.

I'm one too. Carried G22s and G23s for over 25 years on duty til we went .45. Love the 40 (and the 40 bumpers too :D).

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Any 10mm lovers here? I'm eyeing a Colt Delta Elite 1911 in 10mm.

Picked up a G20 Gen4 last year. Nice piece. Still would carry the G23 before this one, but it's an ideal IDPA shooter. 10mm is an awesome round and held some popularity among high powered pistol load shooters before the FBI neutered it into the .40. It's started to come back a few years ago and there are lots of ammo choices in 10 now.

That Colt would really be a nice addition. I'd get that one before considering any of the other pricey 1911s out there chambered in 45. Hickok45 likes it too :D.

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Anybody tried the Polycase ARX ammo in 9mm? Been seeing some interesting results on ballistic performance and wondering if anyone's had some experience with them. Currently using Hornady critical defense 9mm in my carry and wondering how this new ARX stuff compares. Might just have to pickup a box to check it out.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
ATF form 4 approvals are in the middle of March right now. Mine was pending April 1st, any day now hopefully

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Mine was pending June 8th so I still have a few months to go. Eagerly awaiting the call from my FFL.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Mine was pending June 8th so I still have a few months to go. Eagerly awaiting the call from my FFL.
Such a painful process. I'm gonna be SBRing the host gun but I'll e-file that so it should only be a month or so hopefully