GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Finally, my dream of a 2JZ-powered shifter kart will become reality! But on a serious note, that's some insane customization. I'd take this level of wildness over Need for Speed's cosmetic customization any day.

It is! I actually picked up the rest of the DLC this past weekend. The "Ultimate" edition was $11 with everything and it essentially just upgraded my base copy of Assetto Corsa.

oh wow , does that include the porsche pack and whatever?

torga

Autocross Champion
oh wow , does that include the porsche pack and whatever?
Here's everything the Ultimate Edition includes. Still on a steep sale on Steam.
Screenshot_20191203-090915~2.png

torga

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
That Lamborghini is gorgeous! Also, a similar honeycomb style wheel might look interesting on our GTI.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Just listened to a podcast today and apparently back in August of last year Newegg got hit with magecart so a bunch of CC data got stolen. Probably would have been used by now but i'd still pay attention if you bought something in that time period

torga

Autocross Champion
Cybertruck isn’t growing on me. It’s ugly as fuck
If I had fuck you money, I'd buy it just to troll around. That ATV they rolled out with the truck looked sick, though.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
If I had fuck you money, I'd buy it just to troll around. That ATV they rolled out with the truck looked sick, though.
The ATV did look good tbh....however....

...Fail on the windows lol. Also no side markers, wipers, easily inspect-able wheels, illegal tint etc etc etc

If you ever have F you money, please send ya dude 100k or 200k, depending on how you feel that day. :)
Cybertruck isn’t growing on me. It’s ugly as fuck
Glad to have you back Sir, How was your Thanksgiving?

I have a meme for the Tesla™ comment , cause meme chat.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
The ATV did look good tbh....however....

...Fail on the windows lol. Also no side markers, wipers, easily inspect-able wheels, illegal tint etc etc etc

If you ever have F you money, please send ya dude 100k or 200k, depending on how you feel that day. :)

Glad to have you back Sir, How was your Thanksgiving?

I have a meme for the Tesla™ comment , cause meme chat.
I sent you that meme iirc. Good to be back. Thanksgiving was good. Pie is always good.

waiting to be able to order some parts and finally logged back in here.

torga

Autocross Champion
Everyone gets a money!

Unpopular opinion:

Cybertruck is actually growing on me. It's a concept, so the final design will be a little different.

I want the quad.
The truck itself is like a vehicle I'd unlock in original GTA.
The quad looks like a vehicle I'd unlock in a modern game.

torga

Autocross Champion