GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

torga

Autocross Champion
boys if ur girl don't treat u like this, leave.

received_603847836926547.jpeg

torga

Autocross Champion
pothole measuring contest?

i went to philly a few years ago and saw one that was 4'x6', about 5 inches deep. at what point does it cease being a hole and more of a chasm?
Geico's Road Hazard Policy in Philly is simply, "No."

GolNat

Autocross Champion
And so much of the east coast.

Delaware is not bad unless you are in Wilmington. Eastern shore of Maryland is good too. NJ sucks. The Carolina's are not too bad but any major city it seems like has crappy roads.

pothole measuring contest?

i went to philly a few years ago and saw one that was 4'x6', about 5 inches deep. at what point does it cease being a hole and more of a chasm?

Philly is ridiculous. I almost fell into a pothole in my Fit driving to the airport.

Pats or Genos?

Torga™ the Traveling Man.

"Philly" style cheese steaks suck ass. They use velveta style cheese which is poo poo and the place I went to (it was either Pats or Genos) you couldn't get any toppings like pickles or lettuce. No mayo. Onions or no onions and cheese whiz or no whiz. I prefer a more Delaware county style steak sandwich.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
"Philly" style cheese steaks suck ass. They use velveta style cheese which is poo poo and the place I went to (it was either Pats or Genos) you couldn't get any toppings like pickles or lettuce. No mayo. Onions or no onions and cheese whiz or no whiz. I prefer a more Delaware county style steak sandwich.

I've only had one with whiz on it and wasn't really a fan. Granted, this was a transplant that was making cheese steaks out of a donut shop in Dallas. I felt like it was pretty "authentic" tho... haha

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I've only had one with whiz on it and wasn't really a fan. Granted, this was a transplant that was making cheese steaks out of a donut shop in Dallas. I felt like it was pretty "authentic" tho... haha

Lol, a donut shop with cheese steaks. I'm sure it was authentic. I get mine with, ketchup, mayo, pickles, lettuce and american cheese. It's more of a sub (hoagie) steak sandwich. It's just what I grew up on. You can ask 5 different Italians about making meatballs and they all have a different opinion or way of doing it.

Now Philly does have some kick ass soft pretzels on the streets.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

Delaware is not bad unless you are in Wilmington. Eastern shore of Maryland is good too. NJ sucks. The Carolina's are not too bad but any major city it seems like has crappy roads.

Philly is ridiculous. I almost fell into a pothole in my Fit driving to the airport.

They are very bland sammiches, you can easily make them at home.

Bro you sound like you would like chicago style hot dogs, alllll the toppings.

Or even better a cuban sammich

They are pretty mediocre overall...

you gotta try a good italian beef with hot peppers from portillos mmh

Lol, a donut shop with cheese steaks. I'm sure it was authentic. I get mine with, ketchup, mayo, pickles, lettuce and american cheese. It's more of a sub (hoagie) steak sandwich. It's just what I grew up on. You can ask 5 different Italians about making meatballs and they all have a different opinion or way of doing it.
Now Philly does have some kick ass soft pretzels on the streets.
I like warm pretzels . Less the salt .

FoodChat™

As long as we throw in a meme once in awhile its relevant iono