torga

Autocross Champion
Only top memes on this forum.
IMG_1580919726370.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
i've got one but only use it for certain things. as soon as i scroll by and see something that is opinion based i close the window and leave it alone for a few hours.

torga

Autocross Champion
I've got a specific group that some bros and I just shitpost in - that's 80% of my time on FB. The other 20% is meme hunting.

torga

Autocross Champion
you should just get on reddit, that's where many memes start.. facebook is where memes go to die.
Oh, I probably spend an hour or two on reddit each day, just accumulated. But I've got such a small, avant-garde group of shitposters that sometimes I see their memes on FB before reddit. They're getting them from some dark depths, I'm not sure where. But they keep me coming back.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I've got a specific group that some bros and I just shitpost in - that's 80% of my time on FB. The other 20% is meme hunting.
Yep, FB is pretty much just for memes.
Oh, I probably spend an hour or two on reddit each day, just accumulated. But I've got such a small, avant-garde group of shitposters that sometimes I see their memes on FB before reddit. They're getting them from some dark depths, I'm not sure where. But they keep me coming back.
Yep, FB is pretty much just for memes.

Lets see what fb has to offer today...

torga

Autocross Champion
Anyone care about movies? Parasite swept last night; Best Picture, Best Director, Best Original Screenplay and Best Foreign Language Feature Film for Bong Joon-Ho last night. Finally the Academy has the balls to vote for a film that deserved to win instead of going with the "safe" option, which would've probably been 1917.
For anyone that hasn't seen Parasite, go now. Really excellent filmmaking there.

Surprised that The Irishman didn't win anything, and also surprised that Brad Pitt nabbed Best Supporting Actor for Once Upon a Time... In Hollywood. He definitely deserved it, but that was some tough competition in that nom.

I'm very happy that Taika Waititi nabbed Best Adapted Screenplay for Jojo Rabbit. That movie deserved everything it won; it was so excellent. 100% worth a watch, too.

torga

Autocross Champion
Let's get this thread back on track.
IMG_1583769486171.jpg