GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK8 GTI front fender badge (non chrome) wanted

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
I know the GTI isn't even released yet, but I really like the smoked chrome (or are they just black?) front fender GTI badges. These would look amazing on an M7.5 GTI.

To all my friends in Europe. Do any of you know if there are MK8 GTI parts listed in ETKA yet? I would like to order these badges.

MK8 GTI Fender Badge
2020-volkswagen-golf-gti (1).jpg

MK7 / MK7.5 GTI Fender Badge
DB2017AU00044_large.jpg

Last edited:

bentin

Autocross Champion
Maybe I'm weird, but I don't like either. The fact that the Mk8 doesn't even follow the forward character line seems even less congruous than the Mk7 layout.
But I'm also a serial debadger, the trunk and side badges are gone and if there were an easy way to ditch the front GTI badge, it would be in the rubbish bin too.
The more of the Mk8 fender detail i see, the less I like the Audi like inset finish.

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Maybe I'm weird, but I don't like either. The fact that the Mk8 doesn't even follow the forward character line seems even less congruous than the Mk7 layout.
But I'm also a serial debadger, the trunk and side badges are gone and if there were an easy way to ditch the front GTI badge, it would be in the rubbish bin too.
The more of the Mk8 fender detail i see, the less I like the Audi like inset finish.

I too am a serial debadger. My rear GTI came off day 1. But for some reason I don't mind the fender side badges that much - except that I despise chrome. This is the reason why I want the darker chrome version off the MK8 GTI.

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Bump!