GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

torga

Autocross Champion
Never used F1TV, but I watch it thru my TV's ESPN app, using my TV provider login info. You can watch it live or available for on-demand as soon as it's done airing.
Ah, but then I'd have to pay a bunch for cable.

Supercrumpet

Ready to race!
I saw a rumor site say this is all but confirmed. And of course, Stroll is staying right where he is, so that'll be bye-bye to Perez. It'll be expensive to buy him out of his contract, which RP can do. But I guess they think Vettel is more valuable. Although, with his Carlos Slim money, I doubt he'll have a hard time finding a new team. Maybe Haas?

I've only seen more supporting evidence for Vettel to AM, but I still have a hard time seeing either driver leaving to make room for him. Perez to Haas makes it a little more plausible in my head, but that would still be an extremely weird swap. Granted, so was Alonso's re-entry, so I suppose nothing is really out of the question at this point.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Interesting how the Hungarian GP starts:
P1 - Mercedes 2020
P2 - Mercedes 2020
P3 - Mercedes 2019
P4 - Mercedes 2019

At this rate, I’m very hopeful for An exciting 2021 with McLaren/Daniel and RP/Seb (if it happens).

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Green Hell’s GP track is back!!!:love: Would be interesting to see what videos Robert Mitchell makes during GP week.

At Merc’s pace, Hammy will surely surpass Michael this year.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
the Green Hell is not back, that is the Nordschleife which will never be on the F1 calendar. The F1 Nurburgring is a neutered modern track. not that great

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
the Green Hell is not back, that is the Nordschleife which will never be on the F1 calendar. The F1 Nurburgring is a neutered modern track. not that great

Thats why I said the Green Hell’s GP track.

Im really more interested in Robert Mitchell’s content during that week.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
got it, sorry

Supercrumpet

Ready to race!
Man this year's messed up calendar is starting to turn out better than the usual list of circuits. I'm really excited for how this season will develop, all things considered. Probably unlikely, but it'd be nice to see some of the new circuits stick around in the coming years.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Yeah initially I was just going to write-off this season.
But so far it has been more interesting than the past couple lol.

torga

Autocross Champion

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
I'm more of a JPS, Martini Racing or Gulf livery kinda guy.

I've seen a re-make Ford GT in Gulf and it was SOOOO nice! Also saw a 991-era GT3 in Martini Racing and that I never saw my old GTI the same way again haha.