GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Music Tastes. Share yours!

mkv_martinez

Go Kart Champion
Also lots of e-dubble lately.

Lol I have listened to a bunch of D Double E in my life and kinda forgot his name for a second. Thought these were about to be his tracks. Here is what I was expecting when I played those videos:

ce4

Ready to race!
My recent "tastes", very suspect and highly questionable to say the least....

and whenever these won't do for any passengers, go back to the roots...

anotero

Autocross Champion
My recent "tastes", very suspect and highly questionable to say the least....

and whenever these won't do for any passengers, go back to the roots...

That is hilarious, and yes, questionable. I'm Russian, I'll go listen to these guys now. I bet the wife won't like it playing in the car though.

• Haha
Reactions: ce4

ce4

Ready to race!
That is hilarious, and yes, questionable. I'm Russian, I'll go listen to these guys now. I bet the wife won't like it playing in the car though.

i have no idea why but i have been on a HardBass/Eastern Euro kick for quite sometime. i cannot seem to get enough of them. XS Project, HBKN, GSPD, russian village boys, dj blyatman, uamee...the list goes on and on

torga

Autocross Champion
i have no idea why but i have been on a HardBass/Eastern Euro kick for quite sometime. i cannot seem to get enough of them. XS Project, HBKN, GSPD, russian village boys, dj blyatman, uamee...the list goes on and on
Not exactly hard bass or Russian, but Molchat Doma is worth checking out. Belarusian goth-wave.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Not exactly hard bass or Russian, but Molchat Doma is worth checking out. Belarusian goth-wave.

That sounds lije a mix of Kino with 90s music i used to listen to. Interesting. Molchat Doma sing in russian, by the way.

torga

Autocross Champion
That sounds lije a mix of Kino with 90s music i used to listen to. Interesting. Molchat Doma sing in russian, by the way.
They're from Minsk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Dont Laugh too hard, but have been on an audiobook kick for a bit. The ender and bean series books. On the last bean book now. Orson Scott Card is a literary genius.

torga

Autocross Champion
Dont Laugh too hard, but have been on an audiobook kick for a bit. The ender and bean series books. On the last bean book now. Orson Scott Card is a literary genius.
No way, books are great. I've been wrapping up the Dune trilogy (Children of Dune) and I was going to read Neuromancer next. Ender's Game is sitting on my shelf, but haven't read it yet.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I travel 12 hours each way every week for work, so the audiobooks are great for the trips. Believe it or not it keeps you more focused than music does in my opinion. If you like enders game you will love the rest of the series.

ce4

Ready to race!
I travel 12 hours each way every week for work, so the audiobooks are great for the trips. Believe it or not it keeps you more focused than music does in my opinion. If you like enders game you will love the rest of the series.
I agree with this but sometimes it has to be the right book or your just setting yourself up for failure. Did that one time listening to Sun Tzu's Art of War...ya never again. Had to stop almost every few hours to nap. Good book but not for road trips when your drivin.

ce4

Ready to race!
And since we drive german cars, if you haven't checked out the new Rammstein album, you should!!

Was supposed to see them this summer but show is re-scheduled until next year :cry: it was gonna be my first Rammstein show ever. Same thing happend to my Lamb of God show in October :cry::cry: