GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 GTI mk8

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
I hate to say it...but it may be Raptor or Bronco time in two years lol.
The R will really have to be a good car for me to consider it when the time comes...

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
The lack of physical buttons and knobs for the most used functions is a complete no go for me. Give me full physical climate controls and a stereo volume knob, most everything else can be buried in the touch screen interface.
Just like the new M135i, in which the iDrive 7 infotainment system is outstanding, with climate buttons and volume knob with customisable hot keys to the right (the ones that look like station presets) 👍
715A5A23-2114-4115-870C-972CE514D6A3.jpeg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Don’t like the new plaid, the MK6/MK7 is my favorite style. The slider volume control is not too bad, it’s certainly no knob but better then a button As long as everything is responsive and works well I think I could get used to it. I do like how sleek and modern it looks.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Looks like it is missing the spoiler extension though? Could very well just be the angle though.
I just want to see it totally un-camouflaged. I think the front bumper could make or break the front end design for me.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
the question is, will that be the standard exhaust setup? It looks like the current optional akrapovic version.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Wheels are so bad on the mk.8 and the GTE.

I think the dude designing them must have lead poisoning. They keep getting progressively worse and worse which should be impossible considering Englishtowns already exist.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Wheels are so bad on the mk.8 and the GTE.

I think the dude designing them must have lead poisoning. They keep getting progressively worse and worse which should be impossible considering Englishtowns already exist.
I don't really love either of these wheels, but they're both wildly better than the standard Mk8 wheels. Someone really must have shares in Neuspeed.