GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
He’s preparing all his evidence for the Tucker Carlson October surprise

anotero

Autocross Champion
Save the fascist pseudo-intellectualism for dumb chicks, no one is buying it in here. Maybe Zrickety is, but he doesn't count.

I'll choose what to do without your invaluable input, thank you very much.
If you want to a level field to play on, instead of raising your head up from a well of ignorance, I recommend reading up on some political economy and basic history that's outside the scope of your primitive understanding of how society works.

PS
I wasn't in any way, shape or form advocating for fascism (not my cup of tea), but your previous reply speaks volumes about your lack of understanding not just about the theory, but also about what your opponent is saying.

Jens0n

Go Kart Newbie
Thought you guys should be the first to know, we weren’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for us to share that we have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine trials that Imperial College are running in partnership with Oxford University. It's important that we all do our part to beat this virus.
The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. I received my first dose this morning 06:20 am, and I wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Thought you guys should be the first to know, we weren’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for us to share that we have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine trials that Imperial College are running in partnership with Oxford University. It's important that we all do our part to beat this virus.
The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. I received my first dose this morning 06:20 am, and I wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо
I'm so dumb, I didn't get this the first time. 😂

Rickety gonna think it's first hand testimony on the dangers of vaccines though :unsure:

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
99A3E4DE-B43B-4CCA-9AEF-0BAB08BAFAA9.jpeg

как всегда, хорошего дня

zrickety

The Fixer
Tends to be most people in politics:
View attachment 190415

I mean, Mexico was supposed to pay for a wall or something - right?
Mexico DID pay for the wall. We got billions from El Chapo. Edit- more than $12.6 billion.
Not to mention the new USMCA deal.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm so dumb, I didn't get this the first time. 😂

Rickety gonna think it's first hand testimony on the dangers of vaccines though :unsure:
I have lived FIRSTHAND the dangers of vaccines. But by all means, carry on.

zrickety

The Fixer
Zrickety is busy this morning burning all his coats and hats. Give him time.
I gave them to the Salvation Army. I have one or two good hats and a pair of gloves. I prefer to be hot than cold, despite my upbringing.
I wear them when it's cold, because it doesn't make sense to wear them ALL THE TIME.
JUST LIKE I DON'T WEAR A MASK WHEN I'M NOT SICK.

zrickety

The Fixer
A single point on a line is not indicative of a trend.
Here is a protest in Boston against #vaccines. There are many parents of injured kids. This is not 'a single point.' This is one example of many.
1604093871272.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
But the overwhelming majority have no consequences from vaccines.

Isn't that your Covid argument?