GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Kaleif QUOTE="Keehs360, post: 7539737, member
View attachment 193538
This is crazy man. I fucking hate it here sometimes.
[/QUOTE]

That's outrageous. Kalief ended up hanging himself also. Why wasn't his family allowed to post bail?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
That's outrageous. Kalief ended up hanging himself also. Why wasn't his family allowed to post bail?
Cuz he wasn’t white. And had to go through a system that incentives white people.
[/QUOTE]

A reason must have been given why they couldn't post bail. They didn't say we won't allow bail because you're black.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Cuz he wasn’t white. And had to go through a system that incentives white people.

A reason must have been given why they couldn't post bail. They didn't say we won't allow bail because you're black.
[/QUOTE]
You explain it then. Cuz I can supply a metric fuck ton of examples like this.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
jimlloyd40 said:

Says he was on probation for a prior felony charge. He was charged as an adult at 16. Bail bondsman told them he couldn't bc of the prior conviction. Source - WIKI

quotation death repair edit

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You explain it then. Cuz I can supply a metric fuck ton of examples like this.
[/QUOTE]
I can’t explain it. But I would like to know.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
[/QUOTE]

Says he was on probation for a prior felony charge. He was charged as an adult at 16. Bail bondsman told them he couldn't bc of the prior conviction. Source - WIKI
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
U can bond at judge’s discretion even after a probation violation. 😂

GolNat

Autocross Champion
418C1DF5-9AF9-4A52-A9CD-F65D211E9DE9.jpeg

csum got it but I already had it clipped and highlighted.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for what? Where does it say u can’t bond after a probation violation? It’s up to the judge’s discretion 😂

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
View attachment 193540
csum got it but I already had it clipped and highlighted.
Yes. It was denied. By a judge. Using his discretion. This is a thing. I dunno if y’all knew this. But there’s no jury in a bond hearing. If you’re granted a bond hearing then there’s a chance at procuring a bond.

I’m I didn’t realize so many of y’all didn’t know how this process worked. I assure you. If your crime wouldn’t even net a possibility of bond. You wouldn’t stand in front of a judge for a bond hearing. It’s instantly denied. Most federal crimes fit this.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
It said they didn't have $900 and they went to a BAIL BONDSMAN who said they wouldn't be allowed.
No. His bail was 3k. And when a judge tells a poor family your loved ones bail is 3k. That’s denying bail. Something that white judges have used against “poc “ forever and a fucking half.

mayor bill deblasio and many others in New York eventually decided it was best to side step judges and have them see less bail cases by instituting a formula based risk assessment for calculating who can bail out via an honor system or requiring way less funds. Since the new system takes into account if you have assets or not, income and other financial means.

statistics show that black offenders would either be denied bail vs white offenders who commit identical crimes. And it showed that black offenders bail targets were purposely trumped up to crazy levels vs white offenders.

that young white domestic terrorist got hit with a 2 million dollar bail and granted the 10%. While this black kid got hit with 3k and no 10%.

but so many folks found Kyle’s actions incredibly agreeable and bailed the kid out. And the kids defense is self defense. Even though there are a shit ton of videos from many angles proving otherwise.

among the people who donated are hate groups and maga supporters.

but back on topic. If a judge hit me with 10k bail with no 10% then frankly I wasn’t allowed a chance to post bail. Period. That’s how this works.