GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Found my GTI replacement, introducing my 997.2 C2

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
I'll keep my ears open for it. I generally ride up 360 on the weekends and soak up the cars that troll that stretch and then head out 2222, there's not much that sounds better than an angry 918, aside from a CGT.

Lime Creek Road and City Park Road FTW

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Exactly. Isn't Lime Creek closed now? I haven't been out there since this strange move to fwd.

Not sure about Lime Creek, haven’t been down it in 9mos.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Even the cars want out of there!

Can't blame em. Our roads are boring. That porsche needs more than what's offered here.

It's like a young athlete living in a retirement home.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Can't blame em. Our roads are boring. That porsche needs more than what's offered here.

It's like a young athlete living in a retirement home.

That’s exactly what the seller said.

He lived on Sanibel Island, thought he would be able to enjoy it more.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That’s exactly what the seller said.

He lived on Sanibel Island, thought he would be able to enjoy it more.

Rofl, ya...you don't need anything faster than a golf cart on sanibel. Gotta leave the island and get away from that area a bit before you get anywhere where you can open it up.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie

cb1111

Good idea.

The front of the pass seat is def dry.
Follow the instructions and the seats will come out looking new - as will the steering wheel. PITA to use but the results are worth it.

Great car. I want one.

bentin

Autocross Champion
I actually like working with Leatherique compared to most leather products. Just park your car in the sun and use it at the hottest time of the day. Great stuff, use it on leather furniture too.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Got to run Lime Creek Road a few times yesterday with a friend and his Hennarot S54 Swapped E30.

Lots of elevation change and hairpin corners.

Loving my 911. :love:

Last edited: