GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Site Questions/Issues/Requests

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I wish embedded youtube videos could be made fullscreen, no idea why it would be disabled on these forums.

You can. Found it once. Don't remember how.
Thought it was <fullscreen> after the code, but that didn't work.
Will have to dig

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Why does it appear that I can no longer embed YouTube videos?

This is how I've done it in the past.
PHP:
[u2b]_9ZtPRF3bJY[/u2b]

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Another issue I've been having recently...

When trying to Quote a post, I get a blank message field without the quoted post.

paNX2K&SE-R

Go Kart Newbie
Any plans to add automatic picture resizing? Most of the other forums I'm on do it and it's a nice feature.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Any plans to add automatic picture resizing? Most of the other forums I'm on do it and it's a nice feature.

Nothing more I love more than scrolling horizontally for 20 minutes :D

Let's try to resolve this?

GeorgeTDI

Ready to race!
I think the forum would benefit from a Like or Rep point system, so that helpful posts can be rewarded. I have found many good posts which helped me a lot, but the only way I could reward them is with a thanks, and that only if the post was recent.

paulsm003

I have a site question regarding the office, however so, I am trying to counter the issue, for which there is an unknown error called

error code 30180 4, I would really appreciate as I have tried all the processes that I have the knowledge of to counter the issue,

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Anything happen with forum this week?
I could not open for days.
In today but if I open “New Posts” it acts like it is searching but can not open. But can go back to forum home.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Anything happen with forum this week?
I could not open for days.
In today but if I open “New Posts” it acts like it is searching but can not open. But can go back to forum home.
they renewed their Web Certification, it expired Jan1. There is like 10 threads over this

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
they renewed their Web Certification, it expired Jan1. There is like 10 threads over this

Like I said. Can still not search new posts so could not easily find info. Good thing I did not start a new thread eh?

Last edited: