GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
...did that just happen? I believe it did.

so @zrickety, now that the electoral college vote has been confirmed by congress, what is the next, “wait till ____, you’ll see”?

Oh you wait, Q is ready to spring the son of kraken on them any second now.

zrickety

The Fixer
So now that a white woman was shot by police, when do we start the White Lives Matter movement?? When can I start looting stores for Jordans and get my t-shirt with her face on it?
She was also an Air Force veteran as well.
1610026933818.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
It’s funny how u take that out of context. Even though a crazy huge 97-99% of trump supporters are white

I dunno if your white. But u sure as fuck come off as white.
RACIST!!!

cb1111

MAGA people suck.

Oh, and here's lamb dinner from Tuesday...Rack coated in rosemary from my garden, Lusty Monk mustard from here in NC, and garlic. Goat cheese mashers with Purple Haze from Cypress Grove. Roasted/butter-poached mini carrots with pine nuts.
View attachment 198791
What's wrong with you guys??????? Eating gourmet meals while I'm stuck eating a microwave hotdog while working.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
So this innocent bystander veteran shot by police 'deserved' her death, but all these black criminals need a movement for equal rights? SMH
Innocent bystander? Was she not participating in a riot, trespassing on federal property? Sounds like a clear case of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes to me".

Also, way to miss the entire point of the BLM protests. It wasn't about the treatment of the protesters (not initially), but about police killing people who were very clearly not engaged in criminal activity (children playing, woman asleep in her bed, etc.).

So much to catch up on...

This post didn't age well, ha!
Meanwhile in DC...this is what a peaceful protest looks like. They could easily destroy those 2 cops but that's not our style.
View attachment 198646

Also, gas stoves are superior if only for the ability to use a real wok.
PXL_20201023_213712560.jpg

I love grilled cheese.

The new guy sucks. He's like a Zrick / Jim hybrid, minus the good spirited sense of humor.

cb1111

So now that a white woman was shot by police, when do we start the White Lives Matter movement?? When can I start looting stores for Jordans and get my t-shirt with her face on it?
She was also an Air Force veteran as well.
View attachment 198795
She wasn't a "white woman", she was a rioter committing a felony. Her idiotic and illegal actions led to her death.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
What if we wouldn't have come to your aid in WWII?

We'd have been fine..it would have just taken us longer.....

The USA properly entered WW2 after Pearl harbour...up until that point the USA were also hoping that our stupid King & his girlfriend would just surrender to the Germans without any real fight (he was known to support the Germans)....when He abdicated that was another nail in the coffin....

Then after Pearl Harbour yes the USA helped us...at a great financial cost to the UK...basically if the UK had not agreed to the Marshal plan & the huge interest repayments etc...the USA would NOT have had that huge injection of cash & would have entered the 50's to 90's with way less money that it did otherwise....the UK basically propped up the USA bank...

EDIT:-

Just cause its easy..wiki page on the Marshal plan.....

The UK received 26% of the $12billion that the USA handed out in recovery programs...apparently that $12billion is equivalent to $130billion in 2019 values..so 26% is $33.8billion....

& on the high interest payments etc...quote:-

"The largest recipient of Marshall Plan money was the United Kingdom (receiving about 26% of the total), but the enormous cost that Britain incurred through the "Lend-Lease" scheme was not fully re-paid to the USA until 2006. "

So the USA benefited hugely out of being so kind to us...

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Innocent bystander? Was she not participating in a riot, trespassing on federal property? Sounds like a clear case of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes to me".

Also, way to miss the entire point of the BLM protests. It wasn't about the treatment of the protesters (not initially), but about police killing people who were very clearly not engaged in criminal activity (children playing, woman asleep in her bed, etc.).

So much to catch up on...

This post didn't age well, ha!

Also, gas stoves are superior if only for the ability to use a real wok.
View attachment 198796

I love grilled cheese.

The new guy sucks. He's like a Zrick / Jim hybrid, minus the good spirited sense of humor.
You suck. I'm nothing like that. You haven't read enough posts to categorize me.