GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Which post? I don't have time to scroll around looking for it. Getting ready for work. But I did notice that you posted a Fox link after nothing but criticizing them as being far right. So that makes you a hypocrite.

Fuck you, terrorist. This was not an innocent woman shot by police. She was a terrorist, literally trying to break into the house floor. The group had guns, bombs and zip ties. She was not an innocent woman, you fucking terrorist.

Her husband identified her to Fox News, no other source.

Or were you liking the part about black people wanting equal rights being criminals. Or both? Racism is your MO.

Screenshot_20210107-094215_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Back in my day, we trained with leathal force for this shit.

Fucking dereliction of duty. Did you see the video of capital police turing and slowly walking away, allowing protesters that weren't even forcing their way in to just walk past?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Fuck you, terrorist. This was not an innocent woman shot by police. She was a terrorist, literally trying to break into the house floor. The group had guns, bombs and zip ties. She was not an innocent woman, you fucking terrorist.

Her husband identified her to Fox News, no other source.

Or were you liking the part about black people wanting equal rights being criminals. Or both? Racism is your MO.

View attachment 198799
I have yet to see BLM break into a federal building and halt election proceedings

zrickety

The Fixer
We have an Italian testifying he altered the election
1610031232301.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Fucking dereliction of duty. Did you see the video of capital police turing and slowly watching away, allowing protesters that weren't even forcing their way in to just walk past?
If those rioters were black. They wouldn’t have been allowed near the entrance. Bodies would’ve dropped

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1610031467653.png