GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Light bar?

Maturedriver

Go Kart Champion
My GTE has the brilliant IQ.Light Matrix LED lights. When does the light bar between headlights light up?

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
They dont work as daytime lights. They work in tandem with the iq matrix lights
1610189305834.jpeg

Maturedriver

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for that. Must have a look with the engine and headlights on. I find the IQ lights brilliant (excuse the pun). Love the automatic dip which lights the left side of the road but doesn’t light up the on coming traffic.

Hope you are now driving your new eHybrid.

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks for that. Must have a look with the engine and headlights on. I find the IQ lights brilliant (excuse the pun). Love the automatic dip which lights the left side of the road but doesn’t light up the on coming traffic.

Hope you are now driving your new eHybrid.
I love the car even if with this lockdown i cant do much driving😱
Everything seem to be working fine apart the keyless that works ocasionally. Want to see if other problems appear before heading to the garage.
There is a software update for the keyless unit that should solve the problem.
I have obdeleven and vcds so they can read all the control units data information.
Checked my sw version with Vw technical service handbook keyless log that can be downloaded on Erwin.
Here is an extract with what the problem is and solution:
- Keyless opening (Keyless Entry Start and Exit System) of the vehicle is:
- not possible after longer stationary period.
- sometimes not possible.
- only possible after a short stationary period.
and
- Opening of the vehicle via the release tab on the vehicle key (remote control) is always possible.

Solution:
Update software of following control unit:
1610535994240.jpeg

Nickand

Hey guys ! New here ! I just wanted to ask if the light bar is exclusive to the IQ lights or if it is available with the standard LED lights as well. I have recently ordered a Golf 8 eTSI "Style" but I chose not to pay the extra money for the IQ lights and I'm wondering if I'm going to miss out on that light bar as I have to admit that it looks pretty cool !

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,332