GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
A ton of US companies have pulled out on donations to the Republican Party too. That’s fucked

I think they are saying “get fucked till you can sort your shit out”

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Plot twist, zrickety is Karen.

View attachment 199754

I love his brand of sarcasm.

The dude with the pitch fork though. He said his bit about having all the guns, my wife says “guess he’s in for a shock when some E4 puts a javelin through his barricaded front door... enjoy your civil war”

Couldn’t be prouder of her.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I was punchy when I typed that up. But yes. We need to remember and teach history. I’ve been to the sites of Auschwitz, Dachau, Sobibor and Treblinka. My barracks in Grafenwoehr was a former SS building and still bore the helmet over the Swastika above the door (since torn down) I’ve been to Manzinar and Hart Mountain, the latter with my best friend who’s mainly was interned there. I’ve been to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I was in Iraq in ‘04 and fought for someone else’s freedoms... and oil. History needs to be tought in its ugliest and rawest form lest we forget it.

We need to strip the monuments to the confederacy, not the history.
Remember and teaching is one thing but raising a monument to someone related to that bullshit (bullshit meaning the slaughter of natives, slave masters etc) should be open to destruction. Some things age terribly. And putting up a statue of some slave owner that was a confederate general. For the sake of remembering and celebrating a loser with slaves. It doesn’t jive well

we gotta be careful with what monuments we erect I think.

you’ve been on site at some terrible fucked up places with fucked histories man. U saw the Hiroshima memorial right? Imagine if that was a white dude in a plane dropping a bomb.

so yeah. Agreed totally

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I love his brand of sarcasm.

The dude with the pitch fork though. He said his bit about having all the guns, my wife says “guess he’s in for a shock when some E4 puts a javelin through his barricaded front door... enjoy your civil war”

Couldn’t be prouder of her.
14 juliets with the help of 14 echoes can rig a stinger to work like a javelin. More like a javelines daddy. We always had one rigged that way on the avenger crew system.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
14 juliets with the help of 14 echoes can rig a stinger to work like a javelin. More like a javelines daddy. We always had one rigged that way on the avenger crew system.

In the early morning of 4/5/04 I watched a 12b open up a barricaded boulevard... with a MICLIC. A couple months later I watched QRF in a Brad put a TOW through a window we were taking small arms/RPG fire from. Shit my gunner took one of those mud-huts on the side of Tampa out with an AT4 when his SAW or M2 would have done the job. I watched a JDAM stuffed down the throat of a known IED builder because his use of boobytraps around his farm was “questionable, and unknown.”

I don’t think these insurrectionists understand the magnitude of fucks not given when the ROE can is opened. I hope they never find out... though in a sick way, I hope they do.

cb1111

Your colleague is a retard. 'We' implies that he is one of them, speaking for himself.
Discuss.
Another prime example of your ignorance. There is a huge difference between "we" and "I". I (I) cannot speak for the group (we). I can only speak for myself.

Words matter.

Is there a difference between "I went shopping with my wife" and "my wife and I went shopping"?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
In the early morning of 4/5/04 I watched a 12b open up a barricaded boulevard... with a MICLIC. A couple months later I watched QRF in a Brad put a TOW through a window we were taking small arms/RPG fire from. Shit my gunner took one of those mud-huts on the side of Tampa out with an AT4 when his SAW or M2 would have done the job. I watched a JDAM stuffed down the throat of a known IED builder because his use of boobytraps around his farm was “questionable, and unknown.”

I don’t think these insurrectionists understand the magnitude of fucks not given when the ROE can is opened. I hope they never find out... though in a sick way, I hope they do.
Jesus. That’s a lot of money! I never ever got to fire an at4 man

back blast area all clear!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Another prime example of your ignorance. There is a huge difference between "we" and "I". I (I) cannot speak for the group (we). I can only speak for myself.

Words matter.

Is there a difference between "I went shopping with my wife" and "my wife and I went shopping"?
Ah yes. The I and we. Very very important differences for sure!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
1610555210575.png

Y’all know who you are

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Jesus. That’s a lot of money! I never ever got to fire an at4 man

back blast area all clear!

Money better spent on that than most everything related to KBR.

cb1111

Like u said. Monuments do have a type of power. They remind us of particular events. Hence why they’re targeted.

I think a few nationalities here are entitled to revenge. And seeing them destroy slavery reminders (for example) I get that. Totally get that.

I don’t see why some white nationalists feel they have reason to try and wreck the capital. Like I said previously, if it were natives. I’d hate it. I’d be pissed. But I couldn’t say they had no reason.

maybe this is why some uninformed folks draw these comparisons. Cuz they don’t get it.
Yeah, you have to look at each symbol and determine what one should do with it. Was it appropriated by an extremist group?

There are often legitimate heroes and decent people on both sides of a war. Rommel is not considered a "Nazi" in Germany and has a military base named after him, while other bases were immediately renamed, this one was named post war.

I would think that 99% of the people never connected the names of US military bases to a person until it was brought up.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I am reporting anyone that thinks Trump has enough of a command of the English language to be able to pick and choose between We and I on the fly.

bonus points to me for the rhyme