GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I am antifa. I cut up a trump flag and threw it away. I'm pretty sure that's how that works at least.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
No, but the problem is all extremists. While the majority of the democratic party is a bit left of center and the republicans are a bit right of center, we need to make sure that they both stay that way.

Freedom of speech allows to peacefully bring our grievances to the government and when any group (antifa, BLM, right wing whackos or whoever) crosses that "peacefully" line, then they need to be condemned - by everyone.
In america peaceful protesting goes nowhere

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No, but the problem is all extremists. While the majority of the democratic party is a bit left of center and the republicans are a bit right of center, we need to make sure that they both stay that way.

Freedom of speech allows to peacefully bring our grievances to the government and when any group (antifa, BLM, right wing whackos or whoever) crosses that "peacefully" line, then they need to be condemned - by everyone.
Except she's not an extremist in any sense of the word. She's not even particularly left. Show me a single far left policy position.

The difference with BLM and anifa are the police show up to protests in full riot gear and use aggressive tactics, which incite violence. Even then, the vast majority of their protests were peaceful.

Your apologist BS and false equivencies are why we can't get rid of extremism. It's just a soft whataboutism, but it's still a whataboutism.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Of course the protests didn't bring about any changes though. Have you seen the current administration and the people that support them?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Does Zrick still have his trump lawn sign displayed though?
I drove past a VW shop yesterday and they had one hanging off the building. My first thought was fuck you, my 2nd thought was, well I'm glad I saw that because I'll never be going there.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
cool, guess you are one of the woke chop/chaz nuts.
No, just calling out your ridiculous claim that somehow rape and murder is unique to that one spot. Did you feel stupid when you typed it? You had to of had some twinges of thought telling you that was dumb, right?

zrickety

The Fixer
I’m sure a lot on your side think of treason that way. Seeing how convenient it would be and all
I'm listening to Democrats preach about 'accountability,' the irony is it's coming for them and I can't wait.
It would be convenient if either political party represented us, instead of themselves.

zrickety

The Fixer
I am antifa. I cut up a trump flag and threw it away. I'm pretty sure that's how that works at least.
Blackhawk helicopters are on their way to your location.

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm listening to Democrats preach about 'accountability,' the irony is it's coming for them and I can't wait.
It would be convenient if either political party represented us, instead of themselves.
Who do you think Trump represents?

zrickety

The Fixer
I drove past a VW shop yesterday and they had one hanging off the building. My first thought was fuck you, my 2nd thought was, well I'm glad I saw that because I'll never be going there.
Bro, we are all in the same VW boat together. Car of the people!