GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Bro, we are all in the same VW boat together. Car of the people!
Nope. I have a good memory. Any business with Trump signs never gets my business. That's the free market way to deal with fascists.

Reactions: WAP

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Nope. I have a good memory. Any business with Trump signs never gets my business. That's the free market way to deal with fascists.
But they made that nice man make a big, gay wedding cake??

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Change of pace. What'd everyone have for lunch? I had some left over Chinese food.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Change of pace. What'd everyone have for lunch? I had some left over Chinese food.
I had left over pork meatloaf from Hello Fresh. And washed it down with liberal tears.

zrickety

The Fixer
I disagree. Considering I’ve only seen examples of change after violent protesting. Usually antagonized by Corprin
Fixed for accuracy.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Of course the protests didn't bring about any changes though. Have you seen the current administration and the people that support them?
Tons of police departments were defunded and had their overkill equipment taken. A few others rewrote how the unions can interact on behalf of the cops. Etc.

zrickety

The Fixer
Unless there is a scary cold virus, then we shut down everyone that can't work remotely, right???

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I drove past a VW shop yesterday and they had one hanging off the building. My first thought was fuck you, my 2nd thought was, well I'm glad I saw that because I'll never be going there.
It’s important to not condemn true republicans. But trumpism, yeah that has to be approached differently.

zrickety

The Fixer
1610567101985.png