GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I've seen the county data changed in Biden's favor. You know, the unbiased, non-partisan data that proves the voter fraud that Trump and others have talked about but the media constantly denies.
POST YOU LINK
And yet after 60+ lawsuits, many heard by Trump appointed judges, there was no evidence. He lost every case. There were a couple of isolated incidents, but those were against Trump supporters.

zrickety

The Fixer
What data?!? It’s bullshit

y’all just keep sucking off that kraken
Take 20 minutes, smoke a bowl, and watch the video. It's county data posted in real time...the state totals did not show this.

zrickety

The Fixer
POST YOU LINK
And yet after 60+ lawsuits, many heard by Trump appointed judges, there was no evidence. He lost every case. There were a couple of isolated incidents, but those were against Trump supporters.
Bro, I posted the link like 2 minutes ago.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
To ask it to question. And u can be informed without posing the question
How the fuck do I know what you mean if I don't ask? This is absurd.
If I ask what you think about chocolate ice cream it isn't because I already know the answer.
How can I be informed if I don't know your answer or opinion?

zrickety

The Fixer
How the fuck do I know what you mean if I don't ask? This is absurd.
If I ask what you think about chocolate ice cream it isn't because I already know the answer.
How can I be informed if I don't know your answer or opinion?
You are trying to reason with the unreasonable.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Judges won't hear the evidence because their families were threatened. It's on record.
Easy to say 'no evidence' when no one will take the time to look.
All 60 judges all refused evidence because they were threatened, yet reps and senators under direct attack certified the election? You're saying all the judges are easily scared?

The reality is that you're mentally ill and roaming around free in society. Pretty scary.

And again, it shows what a coward you are. If I truly believed that Trump illegally stole the election, I'd fight to death to stop it. If you truly believe what you're saying, you're a traitor to your country for not acting if you think the election was really illegally stolen. And if you don't really believe it, you're a traitor for damaging democracy and inciting others.

Either way, you're a POS

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I apologize and take it back. Fuck cop dogs. Military working dogs are ok
I feel terrible for cop dogs. I relate them to pitbulls that are forced from a young age to fight. Breaks my heart. I like dogs so much more than people
Take 20 minutes, smoke a bowl, and watch the video. It's county data posted in real time...the state totals did not show this.
Let's everyone take 5 and smoke a bowl 😎

Corprin

Autocross Champion
You are trying to reason with the unreasonable.

1610593515337.gif