GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I feel terrible for cop dogs. I relate them to pitbulls that are forced from a young age to fight. Breaks my heart. I like dogs so much more than people

Let's everyone take 5 and smoke a bowl 😎
Imagine being forced to be a piece of shit snitch. And on a pup. This country sucks. Why not use cats? They’re assholes and better suited to be snitches

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's fucking ridiculous. You expect Zrick to grab a gun and start killing people because he believes the election was stolen. That's called suicide.

So you aren't a patriot that would die to defend your country?

Weren't you just questioning if Keeh was patriotic because he hates the racist assholes that founded the county?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
That's retarded. Is your opinion on virtually everything already online somewhere that I can find it and be informed? No it isn't so the only way I can get your opinion is to ask a question. Must be the dyslexia kicking in because you're not making any sense.
Asking for my opinion and seeking your own explanations are two different things jim

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
So you aren't a patriot that would die to defend your country?

Weren't you just questioning if Keeh was patriotic because he hates the racist assholes that founded the county?
The problem I think, lies with the word patriot

people think it’s patriotic to be a trump fan. Or patriotic cuz they’re a Republican or Democrat

a true patriot loves his country. The country. That’s it. Not a person.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I’m pretty sure gti fan wasn’t speaking literally
Oh so you don't know for sure if he was speaking literally. Maybe you should ask him. Oh wait no you can't do that because we aren't allowed to ask a question because we're supposed to be informed already. 😂

That's your logic or lack thereof just shoved down your throat.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Agree there. Calling Zrick a traitor for not storming the Capitol is just about the dumbest thing that's ever come out of gtifans mouth. That's saying a lot.

Why is it stupid? Isn't the 2nd Ammendment there to prevent tyranny? Rigged elections would fit the bill, right? I'd fight and die to protect the constitution and our democracy without s doubt.

If zrickety REALLY believe what he's saying, it's really the only recourse and only patriotic thing to do.

But he doesn't actually believe what he's saying or he's a coward and unwilling to do what has to be done. Either way, he's a traitor.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Oh so you don't know for sure if he was speaking literally. Maybe you should ask him. Oh wait no you can't do that because we aren't allowed to ask a question because we're supposed to be informed already. 😂

That's your logic or lack thereof just shoved down your throat.
I know enough to know a sane man wouldn’t tell a conspiracy theorist enthusiast to jump in guns blazing.

gtifan gets frustrated with u fucks. So do I. So do many. And u fucks get frustrated with us too.

and as much as zrick drives everyone crazy with his stupid bullshit. No one wants to see him get himself whacked.

you can ask whatever u want. It seems like the art of the interaction is lost to u.