GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Hates Jon Stewart
Llikes deep dish pizza
Thinks 9/11 was a inside job

Three Strikes...you are banned
I'm really enjoying watching Jay turn into zrick when deep dish casserole comes up. Ignoring evidence, outlandish claims, hopeless devotion to something with no redeeming qualities...

Deep dish is the Trump of pizza. Sloppy, doughy, gross, and unpleasant, but strangely appealing to people with poor taste and judgement.

zrickety

The Fixer
And again, it shows what a coward you are. If I truly believed that Trump illegally stole the election, I'd fight to death to stop it. If you truly believe what you're saying, you're a traitor to your country for not acting if you think the election was really illegally stolen. And if you don't really believe it, you're a traitor for damaging democracy and inciting others.

Either way, you're a POS
Thanks for the feedback.
First, I do believe it and I AM acting on the intelligence I've seen. Am I going to storm Congress with my Glock, no I'm not stupid.
Second, I am fighting for Democracy by using my free speech to alert others. I'm the modern day Paul Revere, Beastie Boys wrote a song about me.
I would love to motivate you with muh evidence, which I have posted numerous times in the thread. But as you like to point out, it's the internet so none of us are real and this conversation never happened.

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm really enjoying watching Jay turn into zrick when deep dish casserole comes up. Ignoring evidence, outlandish claims, hopeless devotion to something with no redeeming qualities...
Another week, you'll all be turning into Zricks. Or lizards. YOU CHOOSE.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1610630188680.png

zrickety

The Fixer
There are many stories like this...
1610630354645.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Zrick has become too lazy to mask his confirmation bias, and is just posting tweets from his eViDenCe SouRcEs

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
You guys have Stockholm and Munchausen syndromes...
1610631121843.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Zrick has become too lazy to mask his confirmation bias, and is just posting tweets from his eViDenCe SouRcEs
Anecdotal evidence. I will admit I don't have the coroner's signature, but when enough people say the sky is falling you should probably look up.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Fight Racism....burn all your dead presidents

#amidoingthisright?

EDIT: You can keep the $5's......Lincoln gets a pass
Lincoln himself wrote that he'd keep slavery if it meant maintaining the union. He was only mildly bothered by slavery. The nonsense that he was was going abolish slavery was just a bunch of southern zrickety's spreading fake news to incite war.