GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
one of the signs of Boomerism is memory loss

just sayin
one could say the impulse to be unapologetically correct all the time is a sign of boomerism. please advise.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I predict that
In Bernies defense. Those air cooled bug motors are difficult as shit to put together unless you truly have a fuck ton of experience. There’s like 4 variations to the carb. The way the pins go in the head can be one of two designs too.

and they’re so old so there’s no telling how the last guy built it. No one has enough money to offer me, I’d never ever do this shit again. Also fuck the vw bus too. Same issues.

now if you want to be sane and drop an ej257 in there. Sure.
In Bernies defense? You know the picture isn't real right? 😂

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I predict that

In Bernies defense? You know the picture isn't real right? 😂

It’s real, I can see it. You’re not allowed to post faked things on the internet as a means of radicalizing and controlling simple minded people. Everything on the web is 100% true. @zrickety, back me up here.

Oh and where is my money?

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Scientists have determined the virus was genetically man-made in China. They are 100% are to blame. I posted the info months ago.
The guys asking for money... Vegas pays out in March. There is evidence of fraud, which Arizona famously released one hour after Joe's inauguration. Evidence in every battle ground state.
We should call it even.
The Spanish flu started here at a military base... Why at a military base? Well we know our government uses them as guinea pigs.
Millions don't have to die to achieve herd immunity, it's a natural term that has nothing to do with vaccines. It depends on the health of the population. Virus or no, the weak die off and the healthy survive. That's always how it goes. Makes the species stronger. Mothers transfer antibodies through breast milk. Darwin went over this in detail, though many of his theories are flawed.
The flu shot is worthless, single digit efficacy. Military reports it makes people more susceptible to getting sick. Look at the ingredients, one of them literally mutagenic poison.
I have more anecdotal evidence GTIfan won't like... My co workers got the COVID vaccine 8 days ago. The other tech got really sick yesterday, fever, fatigue, looks terrible. A nursing home wouldn't let him deliver. It may just be the flu, but it could be the Rona and it's ironic he is in the incubation period after the shot. He's going to get tested today. My Dad is also in the hospital right now, heart failure and COPD. He has been more fatigued after he got the shot recently.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Scientists have determined the virus was genetically man-made in China. They are 100% are to blame. I posted the info months ago.
The guys asking for money... Vegas pays out in March. There is evidence of fraud, which Arizona famously released one hour after Joe's inauguration. Evidence in every battle ground state.
We should call it even.
The Spanish flu started here at a military base... Why at a military base? Well we know our government uses them as guinea pigs.
Millions don't have to die to achieve herd immunity, it's a natural term that has nothing to do with vaccines. It depends on the health of the population. Virus or no, the weak die off and the healthy survive. That's always how it goes. Makes the species stronger. Mothers transfer antibodies through breast milk. Darwin went over this in detail, though many of his theories are flawed.
The flu shot is worthless, single digit efficacy. Military reports it makes people more susceptible to getting sick. Look at the ingredients, one of them literally mutagenic poison.
I have more anecdotal evidence GTIfan won't like... My co workers got the COVID vaccine 8 days ago. The other tech got really sick yesterday, fever, fatigue, looks terrible. A nursing home wouldn't let him deliver. It may just be the flu, but it could be the Rona and it's ironic he is in the incubation period after the shot. He's going to get tested today. My Dad is also in the hospital right now, heart failure and COPD. He has been more fatigued after he got the shot recently.
exhibition of some symptoms after getting vaccines is expected and typical. what's your point?

Reactions: WAP

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Omfg EPIC!

BAN! BAN! BAN!

POST YOU LIIIINKKK

zrickety

The Fixer
exhibition of some symptoms after getting vaccines is expected and typical. what's your point?
He is quite literally sick.
Out of work.
It's funny how symptoms after the vaccine are 'normal' but asymptomatic people are considered plague carriers right now.
#Irony

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
In Bernies defense. Those air cooled bug motors are difficult as shit to put together unless you truly have a fuck ton of experience. There’s like 4 variations to the carb. The way the pins go in the head can be one of two designs too.

and they’re so old so there’s no telling how the last guy built it. No one has enough money to offer me, I’d never ever do this shit again. Also fuck the vw bus too. Same issues.

now if you want to be sane and drop an ej257 in there. Sure.
I have built more than 10 motors. Most on aftermarket aluminum case
Over 2.0 turbo air cooled motor. Here's my old dub at a bugin doing some dragging. 64 notchback. That kid on the trailer just recently got back from the navy(old pic)

Attachments

• 20201229_180426.jpg
    20201229_180426.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 105

zrickety

The Fixer
EsUXVohXAAEKAF2.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
EsUXTkQXMAMV8nP.jpg