GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Jim. You say we have gone over this ad nauseum, but you still don't seem to get it.

You keep thinking it's the same thread with different page and post counts. It's not. It's not the same thread with different page and post counts. It's two completely separate, different threads. THREADS. With an "S", indicating multiple threads. Not just one thread.

Do you know why they have different page and post counts? Here's a hint. It's the same reason Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings have a different amount of pages. Because they're different books. The same way those are different threads.

Yes, this thread has more pages and posts than any other threads on the GolfMK7 section of the forum. However, this off topic thread section is shared across the MK5, MK6, MK7, and MK8. There are threads on those sections of the forums with more page and post counts.
It wasn't me that said it was the same thread. I'm not going to argue about it. This thread has the most number of pages and posts in the MK7 forum. That's what I've been saying all along.
It was others who said that other thread started in the MK6 forum not me. So if you're going to try and argue tell me what thread in the MK7 forum is bigger than this one.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
I had just finished setting up a bit of an upgrade on my hobbyist home theater system, so I thought to myself "I wanna test this out on something with amazing visuals, great sound effects and an absolute banger of a soundtrack... *think for 0.3 seconds*... yep, TRON: Legacy, it is".

Try the R3CONF1GUR3D version of that soundtrack if you really want banging.....!!!

Way too many good tracks...but Rinzler remixed by Kascade....is outstanding!

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I am old enough that Latin was a language option back when I was in school. Instead I was put in a French class. My neighborhood had a large French population and I was put in advanced French. I was young enough that I didn't know that in beginning language classes they didn't speak the language exclusively. It was only after I failed first semester when they figured out something was wrong.

Watching news this wknd with Mrs Mud. The report was about TX and the what is now a water crisis. It went into a piece about how some star (Beyonnce?) was raising $ for relief. I told Mrs Mud I would drink her bath water. I'm glad she laughed

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
wasn't it March 3/5th he was going to pay up? Remember the same date Vegas pays...

someone with patience can go back and look.
Screenshot_20210223-072526.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It wasn't me that said it was the same thread. I'm not going to argue about it. This thread has the most number of pages and posts in the MK7 forum. That's what I've been saying all along.
It was others who said that other thread started in the MK6 forum not me. So if you're going to try and argue tell me what thread in the MK7 forum is bigger than this one.

This you?

Accordingly the MK7 forum and the MK6 forum have different page and post counts for the thread in question. So yes it's the same thread. With different page and post count totals.

Might want to get checked for that early onset Alzheimer's.

You might also want to get your vision and reading comprehension checked, I literally said this thread is longer than any other thread on the GolfMK7 forums.

Jim. You say we have gone over this ad nauseum, but you still don't seem to get it.

You keep thinking it's the same thread with different page and post counts. It's not. It's not the same thread with different page and post counts. It's two completely separate, different threads. THREADS. With an "S", indicating multiple threads. Not just one thread.

Do you know why they have different page and post counts? Here's a hint. It's the same reason Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings have a different amount of pages. Because they're different books. The same way those are different threads.

Yes, this thread has more pages and posts than any other threads on the GolfMK7 section of the forum. However, this off topic thread section is shared across the MK5, MK6, MK7, and MK8. There are threads on those sections of the forums with more page and post counts.

zrickety

The Fixer
wasn't it March 3/5th he was going to pay up? Remember the same date Vegas pays...

someone with patience can go back and look.
Election fraud = all bets are off.
Besides, I was granted clemency.

zrickety

The Fixer

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Election fraud is still an ongoing issue. I've seen the EVIDENCE.

You should blow the lid off of this whole thing and bring it to the courts then.

zrickety

The Fixer
You should blow the lid off of this whole thing and bring it to the courts then.
Judges are compromised. One was on the news the other day talking about death threats. I already have a target on my back, I would not succeed where others more qualified have failed.
Besides, ain't got time for dat.

zrickety

The Fixer
1614086486843.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion

Internet Censorship Everywhere Except GolfmkX Forums - Proof Of Superior Car Race​

is that pronounced: em.Kay X or em.Kay ten?