GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Member here

Mac11FA

Hello all. Not sure where to post this so thought I would stick it here. I am a proud owner of a 2016 Audi A3 1.8T and it looks like many of the mods and after market seem to be geared for the Golf too.

I am doing little things here and there. If there is a show off your car thread please let me know and I will post pics and mod installs as I get to them.

Thanks for having me.

Mac11FA

P.S. I belong to an outdoor community hence the screen name. Also into full auto, suppressed and other firearms

MKSeven

Go Kart Champion
Hello all. Not sure where to post this so thought I would stick it here. I am a proud owner of a 2016 Audi A3 1.8T and it looks like many of the mods and after market seem to be geared for the Golf too.

I am doing little things here and there. If there is a show off your car thread please let me know and I will post pics and mod installs as I get to them.

Thanks for having me.

Mac11FA

P.S. I belong to an outdoor community hence the screen name. Also into full auto, suppressed and other firearms
While this is a VAG community, a little odd posting this here. Welcome to the forum.

ALGH

Hey everyone, I'm not sure whether we're meant to make introductory posts as new members or not, so I thought I'd hedge my bets and just glomb onto Mac11FA's thread.

Proud owner of a 2011 GTI here, I've owned it for several years (it used to be my dad's car, not too bad of a hand-me-down to be honest), but since I finally have some disposable income lying around, I recently went ahead and flashed the ECU with APR. Sadly my boy blew a coil pretty much right away (Saturday morning as soon as I took it out for a spin to see how it rides), so now I'm stuck waiting for everything to open in about 14 hours here in Chile so I can grab some R8 coil packs after only having had the pleasure of driving it back home in bumper-to-bumper traffic on Friday...

I also used to own a 2009 Polo GTI, which I did a Unitronic ECU repro on and loved it (manual + turbo + light car + youthful exuberance = good fun and thankfully no incidents) which I had to sell when I moved overseas about 10 years ago, wonder if whoever bought it ever thought "man that feels pretty fast for 150 HP" hahaha

Anyway, I've already gotten so much helpful info in here that I just gotta thank all of you guys, talk to you soon!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Hey everyone, I'm not sure whether we're meant to make introductory posts as new members or not, so I thought I'd hedge my bets and just glomb onto Mac11FA's thread.

Proud owner of a 2011 GTI here, I've owned it for several years (it used to be my dad's car, not too bad of a hand-me-down to be honest), but since I finally have some disposable income lying around, I recently went ahead and flashed the ECU with APR. Sadly my boy blew a coil pretty much right away (Saturday morning as soon as I took it out for a spin to see how it rides), so now I'm stuck waiting for everything to open in about 14 hours here in Chile so I can grab some R8 coil packs after only having had the pleasure of driving it back home in bumper-to-bumper traffic on Friday...

I also used to own a 2009 Polo GTI, which I did a Unitronic ECU repro on and loved it (manual + turbo + light car + youthful exuberance = good fun and thankfully no incidents) which I had to sell when I moved overseas about 10 years ago, wonder if whoever bought it ever thought "man that feels pretty fast for 150 HP" hahaha

Anyway, I've already gotten so much helpful info in here that I just gotta thank all of you guys, talk to you soon!
Welcome to the forum.