GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Let's not forget children rubbing Biden's legs, haha.
Let's not forget Trump putting his dick in a 13 year old girl at one of Epstein's parties. One of Epstein's employees witnessed the rape and signed an affidavit.

Meanwhile, Trump refuses to testify under oath about literally anything.

Hmmmmmmmm.

And you never answered where you get your news from. Gee, I wonder why...

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Let's not forget Trump putting his dick in a 13 year old girl at one of Epstein's parties. One of Epstein's employees witnessed the rape and signed an affidavit.

Hmmmmmmmm.

1617846274571.jpeg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Teachers have some of the strongest unions left in existence.

That's why they are able to resist going back to work. Unions are really annoying when they work, that's why lots of people are against them. 😋
Annoying to whom?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Unknown days til Rickety pays to get his signature back.

Sleepy days here bros.

SCAMdemic onward.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion

Hmmmmmmmm.

And you never answered where you get your news from. Gee, I wonder why...

You get really uncomfortable when others challenge your beliefs. Crazy how little boys rubbing Biden's legs went into a rant about Trump, lol.

As far as my news source, not that I owe you anything but I'll play along. Local news channels once in a while, online publications of BBC, WSJ, and the NYT. So now please tell me how my news sources have me so corrupt and mislead as your MO suggests some sort of attack is coming.