GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Yet no actual objective evidence, nor sworn testimony, was brought in front of a court or judge over 60 times. Meanwhile, one of the lead dip shits is trying to pull the “Tucker Carlson” defense to stave off ruin. She is trying to say only a brain dead fucking idiot, aka YOU, would believe any of the shit that she said. Yet here you are, again, trying to spread debunked garbage.

This called an “outlier”. ONE location had a spike in adverse reactions to ONE type of vaccine. ONE location was shut down to figure out why this was happening.

Meanwhile you change the title to read as though Colorado shut down ALL vaccine stations in the state. You are no better then the mAiNsTrEaM FaKE NeWS MeDiA you lambast in nearly every post you vomit upon the world.

Zrick liked your post, that means he agrees with everything you said in it. I think we're finally turning a corner.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
help! I managed to make all the posts show in a tiny font. Anyone know where that setting is? Just this site. I looked at all my choices under preferencs and didn't see anything.

okboomer

cb1111

It looks like you get more stable as you get older. The youth numbers are pretty scary (although the stats are from last year.
1617900358518.png

1617900535377.png

What's going on the US?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
@Strange Mud Ctrl+scroll wheel

side note, anyone know what these are?

1617900983737.jpeg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Reactions: WAP

cb1111

help! I managed to make all the posts show in a tiny font. Anyone know where that setting is? Just this site. I looked at all my choices under preferencs and didn't see anything.

okboomer
You on a laptop? Just pinch and zoom.

What browser (if that doesn't work)? OTOH, having a tiny font so you can't rea this thread might be a good thing

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Also if you're worried about cancer, your main targets should be microplastics in literally everything we consume, air pollution, and toxic chemical exposure. Not so coincidentally are all experienced significantly less by the Amish.

Edit: and obesity/sedintary lifestyle

All have nothing to do with vaccines.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
quoted myself by intent. If I see you I will pay up.

#notnamingnames

Might visit my sister out in CT one day.... and Danbury of course! I’ll hold you to it 😉