GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
I heard you guys support Black Lives Matter...this what people are seeing in their mailbox. You still think this is ok or nah?

1619915368118.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I heard you guys support Black Lives Matter...this what people are seeing in their mailbox. You still think this is ok or nah?

View attachment 212169

Would bet both my testicles that was placed in a mailbox by a white Trump supporter.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Wonder where exactly that is propagating? One would figure my upper class zip code, right next door to ground zero for Castile, Floyd, the whole start of BLM would be seeing them in our mail boxes.

nope.

not in my mail box, my neighbor’s either. Nor any freaked out rich white folk on nextdoor posting about the pending armageddon. Strange. Where exactly did you see this likely false flag?

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
While this may be true, wait until the Arizona audit is through.
The 'stupid mistakes' for Biden will be overwhelming. And then they need to audit all the 'battleground' states. And I'm not talking about counting the same illegal ballots, or using the same illegal machines that they used for the recounts.

you mean the audit that is being run by a QAnon nut bag’s company who isn’t following the state laws about how to audit or mark ballots.

yeah, the results will survive the first lawsuit 🤣

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
you mean the audit that is being run by a QAnon nut bag’s company who isn’t following the state laws about how to audit or mark ballots.

yeah, the results will survive the first lawsuit 🤣
The result won't change the election anyway but you're right it's a joke. The name of the company is Cyber Ninjas. That should say it all right there but it gets better. As you said the owner is a Qanon member.
They were using blue ink pens which could be used to change a ballot. Using UV light to check for a non existent watermark.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
The result won't change the election anyway but you're right it's a joke. The name of the company is Cyber Ninjas. That should say it all right there but it gets better. As you said the owner is a Qanon member.
They were using blue ink pens which could be used to change a ballot. Using UV light to check for a non existent watermark.

If this were 365 days ago I’d think you were reporting on an Onion article... but not now. Sad state of affairs.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
IT NEVER WAS EVEN IN THE MAILBOX. THEY JUST WALKED UP AND HELD IT THERE AFTER FOLDING IT ON THEIR KITCHEN COUNTER.

#ALLCAPSZRICKSLAPS

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
If this were 365 days ago I’d think you were reporting on an Onion article... but not now. Sad state of affairs.
I hear the daily events on a local radio talk show. It's a running joke currently. The radio station sends a reporter there everyday and it ends up sounding like a comedy routine.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I hear the daily events on a local radio talk show. It's a running joke currently. The radio station sends a reporter there everyday and it ends up sounding like a comedy routine.

Tell me the name of the reporter is “A Burner”

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
While this may be true, wait until the Arizona audit is through.
The 'stupid mistakes' for Biden will be overwhelming. And then they need to audit all the 'battleground' states. And I'm not talking about counting the same illegal ballots, or using the same illegal machines that they used for the recounts.
Yep, this is the big one boys. They are using UV scanners this time and PA and GA will be next. And the raids on Rudy Giuliani and Victoria Toensing's homes, that's all about exposing Hunter's laptop. It's HAPPENING, Trump will be reinstated by August. 😜