GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
I usually can't get into single player games but I bought the new Resident Evil Friday night and put 5 hours into it over the weekend. Great game, highly recommended if you enjoyed re7 and 4
I snagged that up myself! I got a bit in to the other night, but some storms rolled in and I powered down my PC to be safe. What are you playing it on?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I snagged that up myself! I got a bit in to the other night, but some storms rolled in and I powered down my PC to be safe. What are you playing it on?
I got it on steam...wanted it on ps4 but it looked like its not available yet?

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
I got it on steam...wanted it on ps4 but it looked like its not available yet?
Same here. Found a good deal on the deluxe version on Steam. I have been trying to avoid getting any newly released games so I can try and take care of my backlog, but the trailers for this game looked great

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Same here. Found a good deal on the deluxe version on Steam. I have been trying to avoid getting any newly released games so I can try and take care of my backlog, but the trailers for this game looked great
I kinda knew about it coming out but didn't watch the trailer until I saw the game was released. I had a lot of fun beating the remake of RE2 and then got bored of the series halfway thru RE3. But once I saw Village has the creepy RE4 vibes I was sold.

What I really want is a new action-packed, fast-paced, PvP game. Nowadays I get bored quick during cutscenes and roaming open-worlds. I just want to hop straight into the action for 20-30minutes.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
I got access to a game called RE:Verse on Steam whenever I picked up Village. It's not out yet, but it sounds like it is going to be what you are looking for. I vaguely remember an online RE game being developed back in the day (it may have even released) and then one of the "Umbrella Whatever" games had MP. Nothing they have tried yet captures what RE should be in a MP setting in my opinion. You either need something along the lines of Left 4 Dead style. Horde/wave based and all of that or some sort of semi-persistent survival kind of game.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I got access to a game called RE:Verse on Steam whenever I picked up Village. It's not out yet, but it sounds like it is going to be what you are looking for. I vaguely remember an online RE game being developed back in the day (it may have even released) and then one of the "Umbrella Whatever" games had MP. Nothing they have tried yet captures what RE should be in a MP setting in my opinion. You either need something along the lines of Left 4 Dead style. Horde/wave based and all of that or some sort of semi-persistent survival kind of game.
Ya I saw that Verse game in my library too. Its going to be a 6 player deathmatch or something like that. Idk I'll try it but not expecting much

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I pre ordered my copy from Amazon. Got it last Friday. I forgot how first person games give me motion sickness. I had to turn the camera rotation down to 1.
Turning off motion blur can help too

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Well said, SnailpowerMk7. I also stopped receiving those emotions from gaming I used to receive but still it got like a habit to spend around 5-10 hours a week playing my favs :)

I just finished Ori and the Will of the Wisps. That final phase of the end boss was painful. Great experience but I think the first Ori game is better.

I agree, the original was better. The sequel felt like with the bigger budget came a bigger game but I think the smaller/tight quality of the original is was made it better. Better soundtrack too in the original :D

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion

If you're looking for a proper sequel to Left 4 Dead (or Left 4 Dead 2), look up Back 4 Blood. Made by the same guys that worked on Left 4 Dead. It's supposed to be coming out very soon.

Austin Hale

I just finished playing Resident Evil: Village and RE4 is still my favorite. I love the adrenaline rush that Capcom offers every time I play RE games.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Nice, I just entered the 4th house over the weekend so I think I'm pretty close to the end. I gotta say so far tho the first house was great and the rest have felt a little bit lazier in comparison. With that said, it's still holding my attention which most singleplayer games dont do

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
I am going to finally jump in to the new RE this weekend. I ended up starting the latest Deus Ex the other day and I have been really enjoying it, but I need something suspenseful and tense. What are you guys playing it on?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not a junkie, but I've always gamed and I'm 52 now. I started gaming when a cassette player was the storage media for computers. Playing Valheim and 7D2D with friends right now. My wife, who has never gamed ever, has been playing Valheim and loves it.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Not a junkie, but I've always gamed and I'm 52 now. I started gaming when a cassette player was the storage media for computers. Playing Valheim and 7D2D with friends right now. My wife, who has never gamed ever, has been playing Valheim and loves it.
Same! Had a cassette player for both my TI99 4/A and my Atari 800 XL. Nothing like waiting 20 minutes or more for your game to load... :ROFLMAO: