GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I am going to finally jump in to the new RE this weekend. I ended up starting the latest Deus Ex the other day and I have been really enjoying it, but I need something suspenseful and tense. What are you guys playing it on?
My son just finished it on our Series X. Going to start on it myself this weekend.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
I miss the days of loading up games on a tape! I only ever got to mess with those at school. In my gifted class in elementary school, we had two C64s with tape drives and some games they would let us play. The only one I can really remember is a side scroller and your character is armed with a bow and you have to shoot spiders coming down from the top of the screen. There was also this game called CarBuilder which is exactly what it sounds like, but I think that was on a IIe and not C64.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I spent A LOT of time in HS playing on my friend's C64. I had an Apple IIe, and we had many of the same games, but they always looked and sounded much better on his C64. I lost count of how many hours I sunk into Raid on Bungling Bay, Impossible Mission, Beachhead, Archon, the Ultima series, etc.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I always loved (and hated) Moon Patrol.
I liked it but, for some reason, I always sucked at Williams' games. MP, Defender, Stargate, Joust, Robotron 2084, etc...I was shit at them all. Still had fun, though!

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
I remember when I just got out of school for summer recess and a kid my mother used to babysit father gave me his old C64 loaded with games and 2 joystick controllers. Needless to say, that made my summer. I was hooked to learning everything I could about the C64. Had a blast. I think I was 8 or 9 years old at that time... My only other console was NES and I recall the C64 probably had better graphics than the NES at that time.

Datboireal

Ready to race!
Gonna be 37 on Monday 😫🤣 and I still love video games. My first console was a Sega Mega Drive (Genesis) and I used to whore my best friend for his snes and dreamcast growing up. Since its birth been a PlayStation advocate but can't get a ps5 here in the UK cos of all the scalpers and bots 😫 my 6 year old loves Sonic 🙌🏾 and he kicks my ass on a daily basis now 😂😂😫

Jack Adebayor

Gonna be 37 on Monday 😫🤣 and I still love it. My first console was a Sega Mega Drive (Genesis) and I used to whore my best friend for his snes and dreamcast growing up. Since its birth been a PlayStation advocate but can't get a ps5 here in the UK cos of all the scalpers and bots 😫 my 6 year old loves Sonic 🙌🏾 and he kicks my ass on a daily basis now 😂😂😫
My first console was Dendy. Couldn't get Sega Mega Drive then :( Currently I am playing WoW Shadowlands with friends hours on end. The latest expansion of WoW is one of the best ever, my opinion.

Last edited:

battle.munky

Ready to race!
Anyone still playing Borderlands 3? @Vesta Turan and I have been playing that shizz for more than a year, shortly after launch iirc, and have all the DLCs. Cartels starts up again tomorrow. What a great game! We've had a few weeks where we didn't play at all due to life getting in the way, but we usually have play daily.

I'm a huge fan of FarCry since FC3. I didn't get New Dawn because it looked the same as 5 and some gameplay of the cut scenes of the twins and dialogue of the NPCs wasn't enough to get my off my wallet.

I'm not what you'd consider good but I have hundreds of hrs into RDR, RDR2, FC3, 4, 5, Primal, BL3, and a few others.

If anyone on PS4 wants to play, PM me and I'll give you my info.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Anyone still playing Borderlands 3? @Vesta Turan and I have been playing that shizz for more than a year, shortly after launch iirc, and have all the DLCs. Cartels starts up again tomorrow. What a great game! We've had a few weeks where we didn't play at all due to life getting in the way, but we usually have play daily.

I'm a huge fan of FarCry since FC3. I didn't get New Dawn because it looked the same as 5 and some gameplay of the cut scenes of the twins and dialogue of the NPCs wasn't enough to get my off my wallet.

I'm not what you'd consider good but I have hundreds of hrs into RDR, RDR2, FC3, 4, 5, Primal, BL3, and a few others.

If anyone on PS4 wants to play, PM me and I'll give you my info.
What do you think of RDR2? I finally started playing it after having it in my back log for a while, and holy shit is that a beautiful game. A hell of a slow burn so far, but just gorgeous.