GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Electric Hot Hatch

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
The large tablet display has got to go....below the air vents.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Agreed that that 42" Samsung they glued to the dash has to go!
Only a matter of time until we'll all have a sub 4 second to 60 electric car

I'm OK with that, as long as charging times drastically decrease. I know they will, it's only a matter of time, then the IC engine will truly be living on borrowed time.

Jgilber0

Go Kart Champion
cool!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Meanwhile, VW sources told Autoweek that they “suspect” it will be built but also said it’s “highly unlikely you will see it in the U.S., if it does get built.”

That's unfortunate. I wouldn't get one, but more performance oriented EVs aren't a bad thing.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
I'll believe the borrowed time thing after I see electric semi tractor trailers dominate shipping...or when Joe and Kamala board an electric air force 1.

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Help us if the yellow lines are around everything. Why do all electric interiors have to look plain and odd?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Help us if the yellow lines are around everything. Why do all electric interiors have to look plain and odd?

They're trying to be too "futuristic". They need to stop trying to make EVs look like cars from the future, and just make them look like normal cars.

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
They're trying to be too "futuristic". They need to stop trying to make EVs look like cars from the future, and just make them look like normal cars.
Why can’t they just make it look like a GTI. If anything make it look more like a Porsche not a Prius.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I'm OK with that, as long as charging times drastically decrease. I know they will, it's only a matter of time, then the IC engine will truly be living on borrowed time.
There's a lot of battery innovations on the horizon that will accomplish that.