GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yep! I'm fully maskless at this point, I still carry it around in my pocket should someone ask me to wear it but otherwise it's all good.

According to google's vaccination graph we are at 68% of the population having at least 1 shot. Given that there's a fair chance a lot of the people who aren't getting shots probably had COVID I'm guessing we are well over 80% immunity.

Wife and I are still using masks indoors. I'm waiting to see if we get a surge from Memorial Day weekend. If we don't see a surge, we'll probably start indoors dinning off hours. The county we live in is 27% fully vaccinated. I don't trust these dumb fucks.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I already explained to zrickety that years lost isn't lives lost.

Zrick:
1623341981405.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion

Cole Makes Dramatic Exit - Nobody Cares In Fact Nobody Knows Who Or What A Cole Is To Begin With​

thread title (y)

zrickety

The Fixer

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Washington Examiner. 🤣

And which is it, you trust or don't trust pharma?

It depends if it aligns with his viewpoint or not...

JC_451

Autocross Champion
The other day I entered the grocery store maskless and wearing a "Live Free or Die" t-shirt.

I actually thought to myself: Rickety would think this was cool as fuck.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Wife and I are still using masks indoors. I'm waiting to see if we get a surge from Memorial Day weekend. If we don't see a surge, we'll probably start indoors dinning off hours. The county we live in is 27% fully vaccinated. I don't trust these dumb fucks.
You're not wearing masks at home are you? Did you mean in stores?

zrickety

The Fixer
The other day I entered the grocery store maskless and wearing a "Live Free or Die" t-shirt.

I actually thought to myself: Rickety would think this was cool as fuck.
There is hope for you yet.

zrickety

The Fixer
You're not wearing masks at home are you? Did you mean in stores?
Of course he wears masks indoors, and while having sex. Because the newspaper told him to.