GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Methinks you'll have to change your opinion, but it'll be awhile.

I don't think so, but I'm willing to see where the evidence goes.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
O

Bama bombed Libya and instigated the Syrian civil war, and helped create ISIS. How's that for you, you libtard self hating snowball?
And he drew a red line in the sand that Syria promptly crossed with no repercussions.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And he drew a red line in the sand that Syria promptly crossed with no repercussions.

I assume you're talking about Obama? What did you want him to do? Invade Syria? The invasion is Iraq is what created ISIS. Invading Afghanistan strengthened the Taliban.

So what exactly did you want to happen in Syria?

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I assume you're talking about Obama? What did you want him to do? Invade Syria? The invasion is Iraq is what created ISIS. Invading Afghanistan strengthened the Taliban.

So what exactly did you want to happen in Syria?
Obama shouldn't have drawn a red line unless he was willing to enforce it. It made the US look weak.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
AlarmedPaltryCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif

Necromancer gonna run out of MP if this keeps up.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No it isn't. Don't draw a red line if you're not going to enforce it. Pretty simple. Was, Is the situation complex yes.

But he did do something. Like I said, that's a simplistic view. Try reading the article, they discuss how the administration responded.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Obama drew an imaginary red line and told Assad not to use chemical weapons or the US would retaliate.
Assad did then use chemical weapons and Obama did nothing.
"Assad used chemical weapons" -- there's no conclusive evidence of that. I'm certain the same thing happened as in Douma in 2018: the ones called "moderate rebels" by the West (in actuality they are divisions of Al-Qaeda and other similar terrorist organizations) faked a chemical weapons attack to steer public opinion in the West. False flag operations and faking things is a good old Western tradition, employed by intelligence agencies.
Moreover, Syria is a sovereign country. I do not see how the US can be in any position to draw any lines anywhere. That shows complete disregard for international institutes, namely the UN.

We all know what happened after the meeting in the pic below (not in the least thanks to fake British intel and the war mongers in the White House with their fake stories).

Attachments

• 7652306_original.jpg
    7652306_original.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 64

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Dear Zrick. If natural antibodies are the most amazing thing ever, how can this person have gotten Covid 3 times?!

Checkmate.

r3qxlc7u2g671.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Dear Zrick. If natural antibodies are the most amazing thing ever, how can this person have gotten Covid 3 times?!

Checkmate.

View attachment 217276

That's nothing. I had it 8 times before getting the vaccine, and haven't gotten it since. I also reported to VAERS that over died 3 times since getting the vaccine, so I'm not sure if they cancel each other out.

And you know all this is true, because you're reading it on the internet.

zrickety

The Fixer

Checkmate.

View attachment 217276
I'm going to play the same game as you guys, and say he's just making it up for attention.
THAT'S HOW THIS WORKS, RIGHT?