GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
How did Moderna and NIH/NIAID have coronavirus vaccines in December of 2019?
'MAY NOT BE USED IN HUMAN SUBJECTS'
1624237304905.png

1624237320337.png

cb1111

Dear Zrick. If natural antibodies are the most amazing thing ever, how can this person have gotten Covid 3 times?!

Checkmate.

View attachment 217276
I'm going to post a serious message to zricky because zricky lives matter too.

A new study from Austria shows that individuals who have had COViD have a roughly 60% immunity for about 90 -120 days. Second and third infections are either very mild or very severe - there is no in-between.

But - being vaccinated after you've had COVID gives you a near 100% immunity.

Please ask your wife to hit you over the head with a bat and drag you to the Walgreens to get the shot. If you were in San Francisco, then you could get a trash bag full of cool stuff on your way out.

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
off topic CSB:

Mrs Mud joined the local garden club in her retirement. They do stuff like upkeep around our small town post office/library/community garden etc. She had people over the other day...all older retired ladies. I was walking through and heard Mrs Mud say "ask him" One of the ladies asked how you can kill voles which had invaded her garden. I replied "with a hammer"........Mrs Mud helped me out by saying "yeah, Whack a vole"

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
off topic CSB:

Mrs Mud joined the local garden club in her retirement. They do stuff like upkeep around our small town post office/library/community garden etc. She had people over the other day...all older retired ladies. I was walking through and heard Mrs Mud say "ask him" One of the ladies asked how you can kill voles which had invaded her garden. I replied "with a hammer"........Mrs Mud helped me out by saying "yeah, Whack a vole"
Sounds like Mrs Mud would be a great addition to the forum. 😂

zrickety

The Fixer
Please ask your wife to hit you over the head with a bat and drag you to the Walgreens to get the shot.
HARD PASS.

zrickety

The Fixer
Here's a dead 13 year old, 3 days after the coincidence shot.
You don't see these on the news. Just 'dire' warnings to take the jab.

1624281285016.png

zrickety

The Fixer
I am suddenly a big Cole Beasley fan.

1624282465044.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1624283446617.png