GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Bout 4 weeks. The ones that closed down due to covid are almost caught up with orders. And the one that burned down should be ready to rock by now. Plus there’s a new iPhone on the horizon. Apple gets ALL of the fucking silicon
I hope you're right. The chip shortage has raised prices on so many products.

Turbongr

Ready to race!
Finished up Yakuza 7, which was pretty great. First time playing the series. At least for me, it dragged on too long towards the end, and they could have done a better job of the pacing. It would have been nice if they allowed a harder difficulty without having to complete it on normal first -- I generally don't replay games until years later, when they've been long since uninstalled (due to space).

Right after that I jumped into the Tomb Raider reboot from the Steam sale, and enjoyed it a lot. Reminded me of Uncharted -- which I also greatly enjoyed -- but with its own unique elements. It wasn't very long (2 days of play time), but it didn't have to be. It didn't wear out its welcome and had fun content with some interesting tomb puzzles. Like with movies, every game doesn't have to be an epic masterpiece -- it was a solid action adventure ride that kept me on my toes.

Since yesterday I've been replaying GTA 5 (on PC) for the first time since release (on Xbox 360... wow). It's crazy how quality the content is, and there aren't many dull moments between missions. You never have to "look" for anything, the characters are fun (and insane), and the gameplay is solid. I can see the widespread appeal.

Playing Tomb Raider right now and liking it. Unfortunately I just played Rise of the Tomb Raider and the first one is kind of a beta of Rise. Different environment but gameplay is better in RotTR in my opinion. If you liked TR you'll definitely dig Rise of you want more.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Bro I’m stuck with my 1080ti. I really wanted a 3080 so I could move my monitor over to 2k resolution

I literally bought a house before I could buy a 3080 and that’s just crazy
I ordered a 1080 SC2 from evga midweek madness in september right before the shortage hit for 250 bucks, and when i got it, it was DOA. returned it and they replaced it with a 2070 super. needless to say i was very happy

For anyone who is looking for a new solo game, ive been playing Risk of Rain 2 for months now nonstop. It has multiplayer co-op too, but i mostly play solo. real fun, real different type of game that i highly recommend